Hey everyone,

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpires

Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Portugal
Welcome to ecf mpires! I've been vaping a little over a year but I'm so technologically challenged. I have learned so much here. Whether you contribute by posting or passing along what you learned to people you know and meet it's all good :)

Tkhanks for the welcome,

I've been vaping as well for more then a year and i'm a genesis style addicted :D, and with all this new innovations, i need to start asking and sharing my experiences, so it help others as noob as me on this vaping world.

mpires

Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Portugal
Welcome to ecf mpires! I've been vaping a little over a year but I'm so technologically challenged. I have learned so much here. Whether you contribute by posting or passing along what you learned to people you know and meet it's all good :)

I agree Lightseeker, we should contribute by posting what we have learned, this way we contribute to the evolution of vaping :D

Regards,

mpires

Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Portugal
Hello, mpires! Good to see you. Your mentioning the genesis style reminds me that I saw it mentioned a couple of times yesterday and want to see what info I can find. What is it about the genesis that has you hooked?

Hi Debi,

For me it was the flavor that i get from this type of atomizers, is different from cartomizers, is more intense, and the other spec of rebuildables is that is you that make the resistance, this way you can adjust to your needs.

mpires

Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Portugal
Speaking of just starting I'm getting my cold from quitting today and it's totally worth it. First cold I've ever been happy about. Let's me know I'm cleaning up. Now just need it to be over.

Yes like all say "Keep Calm and VAPE ON!", this is the best advice ;) and we are all here to support you

vapairy

Feb 21, 2013
new jersey
I agree! I'm new to vaping and to this forum! trying to read everything i can! LOL I keep thinking to myself there has to b a catch here! i havnt had a cigarette since i recieved my Ego T in the mail. I can't believe how easy it was to quit with the Ecig. Smoke free for 1 week now and so happy! I love my Ecig...I wish I would've done this sooner! I just ordered more juice cant wait to try them all! :toast:
I've been in stealth mode for a long time, absorb all the knowledgeable that you all share :) , and i need to thank you all for making this forum one of the best, and for help me and others on this journey.
Lets hope i can now contribute for this grate community.

Regards,

mpires

Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Portugal
I agree! I'm new to vaping and to this forum! trying to read everything i can! LOL I keep thinking to myself there has to b a catch here! i havnt had a cigarette since i recieved my Ego T in the mail. I can't believe how easy it was to quit with the Ecig. Smoke free for 1 week now and so happy! I love my Ecig...I wish I would've done this sooner! I just ordered more juice cant wait to try them all! :toast:

I share the same feeling, I wish I would've done this sooner! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread