Hey from Newcastle UK,

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiigara

Jan 22, 2012
england
hey guys just stumbled across this site while I was doing some research on new vendors. I started vaping using Totally Wicked UK however i find their prices somewhat over the top in comparison to some of the other sites ive seen out their. Now I tried a couple of flavours they had stocked in the DV range until they stopped stocking them. I was wondering is Decadent Vapours listed on this site the same as the DV that TW used to stock.

Also their is a product that TW stock the 56mg strength Platinum ice would that also be a DV product and still stocked by TW??

Reason I ask is im trying to find a nice supplier of decent flavours in the UK but don't know where to start to find a decent reputable company. The reason I was originally drawn to a company like Totally Wicked is their forum allows me to see what a real set of users think about the TW range of products. The sites that ive seen stocking DV thigns have no such forums available to inquire about the products authenticity.

Sicarius

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
NZ
Welcome hiigara

I used to stay in the UK and based on the savings that could be had buying from abroad I would recommend it. Shipping is not all that bad from US to NZ (around 3 weeks) and there are a number of top sellers there.

I do DIY myself (postage is the killer for me) and I am quite content with what I produce, but again my nic and flavouring comes from US.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hello & welcome Hiigara :)

Here is a list of quite a few good UK e-cig & juice suppliers (plus some discount codes) -

ALL ABOUT E-CIGARETTES UK - Recommended & new suppliers list

Just to let you know, that even the slightest adverse comment posted on the TW forum is instantly deleted & the poster banned, so even though their products are good (but expensive) you aren't going to get a true picture from reading their forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread