Hey from NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerb7

Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
nj
Hello ladies and gents. So I finally made the dive to quit smoking starting the new year and so far so good. I mixed regular cigs with those disposable ones you get at wawa's. Within a week I was on ecigs permanantly. I had my last regular cig last week and it was disgusting. Have no plans to go back thanks to ecigs. I bought the V2 starter kit and now I'm looking to upgrade already. So far I'm hooked on V2's sahara and like the menthol as my daily. I tried the sampler and I just got some VG's from virgin vapors but I'm not liking the flavored/fruity stuff that much. So if anyone has some V2 saharas carts or ejuice and want to trade, let me know and I'll gladly take it off your hands (buy/trade). :) Forum is full of great info and I like what I see so far.

If anyone has found a similar eliquid to v2's sahara, please let me know!

Mike

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
Welcome to the ECF Mike:) Glad you found a juice you like so soon. It can take awhile for some of us. You said you are looking to upgrade. What do you have in mind for your upgrade? What would you like to get out of your upgrade? Like what size and shape? Are you willing to sacrifice small size for more battery life? Are you interested in variable voltage? Also do you like to tinker or do you like things to be fiddle free? What are you looking to spend on your upgrade? These questions can help us know what to recommend. Happy vaping.:)

killerb7

Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
nj
Welcome to the ECF Mike:) Glad you found a juice you like so soon. It can take awhile for some of us. You said you are looking to upgrade. What do you have in mind for your upgrade? What would you like to get out of your upgrade? Like what size and shape? Are you willing to sacrifice small size for more battery life? Are you interested in variable voltage? Also do you like to tinker or do you like things to be fiddle free? What are you looking to spend on your upgrade? These questions can help us know what to recommend. Happy vaping.:)

Thanks Dana. I want something as close to a regular cigarette in size. I guess its a mental thing. ;) definitely an automatic battery and better battery life would be nice as I get a 1-1.5 days out of my v2. I don't know how the variable voltage thing works and I dont mind tinkering stuff to my needs. I was that kid that took apart stuff and put it together. I was successful 50% of the time putting it back together. lol. Price wise, anywhere around $50 but no more than 100.

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
I think I heard that smokless Image is coming out with a VV version of the V2. If that's true it could be a good upgrade for you. Variable voltage let's you raise or lower the voltage going to the coil that vaperizes the liquid. This allows you to choose hotter or cooler vaper and more or less vaper. Different liquids taste better at different volts. We call it the sweet spot. Higher volts = more throat hit as well. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread