Hey guys im somewhat new

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGypsy

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2011
Arizona
hey ive been trying to quit for some time now. I always find my self smoking these damn analog cigs again! I originally started vaping ecigs with vapor4life but the vapor production was not that great for me so after some time i switched to the ego c and i love it!!! My only problem is i dont taste the vape. i have tried getting higher vg but not much of a difference. Either way tho im glad im not smoking cancer sticks any more

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Well, you should be past the part where the cigs mess up your tastebuds. And you know about drinking plenty of water. Maybe join us unflavored people? Just buy cheap unflavored and you can put some menthol or sweetner in.

Some people do this just to get their taste buds back on track.

It's probably more you or your juice selection than your equipment, who do you get your juice from now?

juicejunky

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 22, 2011
    gone
    Vape it more like a cigar where you hold it in your mouth and let it trickle up your nose before you inhale. That might give you more flavor.

If you are new vaper, especially one that was recently smoking, it may take a while for your taste buds to come back. You could also try a stronger flavor especially a menthol to get a little coolness. eGo tank systems do mute the flavors, which is why I quit using mine fairly soon after I bought it.

Congrats making the switch to e-cigs. Hang in there, it gets better. Welcome to the ECF forum.

MrGypsy

ECF Veteran
    Aug 27, 2011
    Arizona
    So i had to come back here and tell you about the order i just got! WOW!!! I guess it wasnt my taste buds it was the juice i tried. i tried couple different ones like vapor4life witch was pretty good but not much vapor. I tried vaporgod witch was good with vapor but bare flavor. Taste to me like they make it in batches. I tried Lots Of Vapor and wow this is what i was looking for! So much taste so much vapor i knew i found the one company that got it right finally. There prices are standard if not cheaper. And i got 40% off with code LOV. And on top of that they gave me a couple extra flavors on the house!!! Woot woot im one happy ex smoker :)

pptwo

Jul 15, 2009
    +1. good luck

Vape it more like a cigar where you hold it in your mouth and let it trickle up your nose before you inhale. That might give you more flavor.

If you are new vaper, especially one that was recently smoking, it may take a while for your taste buds to come back. You could also try a stronger flavor especially a menthol to get a little coolness. eGo tank systems do mute the flavors, which is why I quit using mine fairly soon after I bought it.

Congrats making the switch to e-cigs. Hang in there, it gets better. Welcome to the ECF forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread