hey guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duussttyy

Apr 3, 2014
Tennessee
I quit dipping 6 weeks ago with the help of vaping! I started dipping to quit smoking and now im in love with this new hobby! Im using a joytech ego twist and kanger protech 2. Im looking at buying a provari soon, any tips or pointers on anything? Completely new to all this information ( alot out there) and wouldnt mind being pointed to all the right info/ threads thanks ya'll!

Razorback

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Conway, Arkansas
Welcome. Get a few more posts in and you'll be able to see a lot more areas and threads... Provari is nice. I got the extension cap, so I could use the 18650 battery, worth it for the extra life. Also buy an extra battery just so you can swap out with no wait time. And order a charger while you're there.

Duussttyy

Apr 3, 2014
Tennessee
Thanks guys! I planned on getting the provari with 2 18650 batterie, extension cap, and charger haha :) I subscribed to all those channels besides for vaporladylounge, havent seen any of those vids yet. Goregorebritnee seems like she knows a bit. Ill have to check out pbusardo tonight. What do you mean more posts to see more content? Fng here :)

jthomas143

Verified Member
Mar 26, 2014
Wilmington, NC
Congrats on quitting. I also quit dipping after 15 yrs around mid Feb. I highly recommend the Provari, I ended up going with the mini with extension cap. It has been a great upgrade to the Vision Spinners. Another great option when you want to get into rebuilding is the Reo mech mod. Just got mine in this week and love it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread