Hey Hey! New member here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, My name is Jess.
I have been vaping since 2014 the KangerTech times! I was a smok fan for awhile until I found Aegis Boost by Geek Vape.
Unfortunately, I am running into the same issue I have been for awhile and that's leaking coils!
I'm here to gain insight on certain topics and questions for all you lovely people. I'm here to introduce myself, my name is Jessica or just Jess. This is my first time join a group or community like this so I'm a baby to this kind of thing but I can't wait to meet and hear from all you awesome vapers!​

Welcome to ECF:thumbs:
Thank you so much for welcoming me! I hope you @Daniel Forsyth are staying safe during these unusual and scary times right now! Also, everyone else in the ECF community! Vape clean and wash hands, don't forget about your devices like phones and vapes!

MechLifePH

Mar 20, 2020
I have been vaping since 2014 the KangerTech times! I was a Smok fan for awhile until I found Aegis Boost by Geek Vape.
Unfortunately, I am running into the same issue I have been for awhile and that's leaking coils!
I'm here to gain insight on certain topics and questions for all you lovely people. I'm here to introduce myself, my name is Jessica or just Jess. This is my first time join a group or community like this so I'm a baby to this kind of thing but I can't wait to meet and hear from all you awesome vapers!​
Hi! Welcome to ECF!

MechLifePH

Mar 20, 2020
I have been vaping since 2014 the KangerTech times! I was a Smok fan for awhile until I found Aegis Boost by Geek Vape.
Have you tried using the rba coils for the aegis boost?

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread