Hey, Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
Hey Everyone. New to ECF...ok I lurked for a while before joining. My preferred vape is a mech squonker with a .2-.3 build, currently using a Defiant Designs DS w/Dead Rabbit 24mm rda. I just ordered all the components to diy my own vape juice so we’ll see how that goes. Hope everyone has a great day!

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
In my opinion diy(juice) is the way to go. You'll have some hits and some misses but as time goes on you will get better.

I figure it’ll take some time just like everything else with vaping lol but I’m willing to put in the effort to avoid premade juices...nothing against them aside from the pricing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hope everyone has a great day!
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could fill in your location, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could fill in your location, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Thanks, but I’m going to go ahead and pass on that as my location is irrelevant to why I’m on a vape forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Informative
Reactions: BrotherBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread