Hey j'all

Status
Not open for further replies.

exnihilo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Spend my $$. I didn't feel like waiting 10,000 minutes for my Fogger V4 to ship from fasttech, so I gotta stick with them; since I went the gift certificate route.

Here's the the deal. I gotta a bunch o'stuff already. I'm looking for a mech. Something 4/5 generation so we know it's 'right'. Smooth switch, solid constructions, nice threads, well thought out features - in a clone. The Cert's for $30. I don't see anything there over that price, but if it's more than that, cool.

For example, the Nemmy is a tried and true design, and the newer copper version doesn't have the coating (apparently) so it will patina. Also, someone cut theirs in half and it's copper thru-and-thru.

I'm wanting a copper mod, which leads to difficulty, IMO, in the "4/5 generation" dept. Of course, those are general general guidelines.

Other than that, 18650 prefered.

Please knowledgeable/hands-on suggestions only.

Thanks!

cg

Last edited:

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I guess the "Please knowledgeable/hands-on suggestions only" was too much??

Come on folks! Should I post this elsewhere? If there's one thing that I find is never lacking on this site, it's opinions...

DO IT!!!! [Adam Sandler]

cg

Your thread title doesn't really give an idea of the discussion you want to have.
A little forethought before starting threads can go a long way.
I Notice that alot around here.

That said, the newer versions of the King in copper with recessed button is very nice.
I played with a copper Cartel clone this week and they are also very solid devices with no issues.

I have a vanilla clone and an akuma clone en route (heard good things but haven't held one yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread