The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hey j'all

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by exnihilo, Jul 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. exnihilo

exnihilo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2013
    Spend my $$. I didn't feel like waiting 10,000 minutes for my Fogger V4 to ship from Fasttech, so I gotta stick with them; since I went the gift certificate route.

Here's the the deal. I gotta a bunch o'stuff already. I'm looking for a mech. Something 4/5 generation so we know it's 'right'. Smooth switch, solid constructions, nice threads, well thought out features - in a clone. The Cert's for $30. I don't see anything there over that price, but if it's more than that, cool.

For example, the Nemmy is a tried and true design, and the newer copper version doesn't have the coating (apparently) so it will patina. Also, someone cut theirs in half and it's copper thru-and-thru.

I'm wanting a copper mod, which leads to difficulty, IMO, in the "4/5 generation" dept. Of course, those are general general guidelines.

Other than that, 18650 prefered.

Please knowledgeable/hands-on suggestions only.

Thanks!

cg

2. exnihilo

Jan 9, 2013
    I guess the "Please knowledgeable/hands-on suggestions only" was too much??

Come on folks! Should I post this elsewhere? If there's one thing that I find is never lacking on this site, it's opinions...

DO IT!!!! [Adam Sandler]

cg

3. Heavyrocker

Heavyrocker Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 14, 2012
    Toronto,Canada
    Just get a Paps Lux V2 brass from FT and be done with it.

4. Bad Ninja

Bad Ninja Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2013
    God's Country
    Your thread title doesn't really give an idea of the discussion you want to have.
    A little forethought before starting threads can go a long way.
    I Notice that alot around here.

That said, the newer versions of the King in copper with recessed button is very nice.
    I played with a copper Cartel clone this week and they are also very solid devices with no issues.

I have a vanilla clone and an akuma clone en route (heard good things but haven't held one yet)

5. exnihilo

Jan 9, 2013
    Thanks folks, checkin' 'em now!

cg

6. Ed_C

Ed_C Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2013
    Seligman, MO
    I haven't purchased anything from FT myself, so I can't help in that department, but if you had a clearer title and wrote your post in something closer to standard English, you might elicit more responses. No offense, just trying to be helpful

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.