Hey ( New member just saying Hi! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Fox

Jul 23, 2020
USA
Hey everyone! Just found the forum in the everlasting search, or should I say research on the evolution of "the ways of the vape". Been vaping since you had to slowboat the mini sticks in from other countries ( 11-12 years-ish maybe? ). Been sharing the love ever since. Probably spent enough to put a sizeable down payment on a car over the years, that's for sure.

Much Love!

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Welcome to ECF, Dan. I have been vaping for nearly 6 years. I have spent less than $800 in that time, mostly because I won 3 mods (2 of which still work) and a pod in contests here, and strongly urging myself to stay clear of the Shinyitis Support Group thread. The Picture of Your Setup Part 3! thread has caused me to buy a Brunhilde tank though..

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Welcome to ECF, Dan. I have been vaping for nearly 6 years. I have spent less than $800 in that time, mostly because I won 3 mods (2 of which still work) and a pod in contests here, and strongly urging myself to stay clear of the Shinyitis Support Group thread. The Picture of Your Setup Part 3! thread has caused me to buy a Brunhilde tank though..
    That doesn't include eliquid tho? I'm about 1200 with unflavored included. Notevenahobby.

• Informative
    Reactions: MJCSD

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    That doesn't include eliquid tho? I'm about 1200 with unflavored included. Notevenahobby.
    DIYing has saved me from spending a considerable amount, and I switch month to month from vaping unflavored base to that same base with just a tad of flavor. I only vape a ml or so a day too..

Reactions: r77r7r

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 21, 2009
    Nor'Eastern PA
    mjHJuAF.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread