Hey there. Just joined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boris Bashkier

May 9, 2020
Hello
Just joined this forum. Long time lurker for information but finally decided to join. I’m 34 and smoked cigarettes since I was 11. Replaced that with vaping about 2 years ago and feel much better since I did that. I have 2 mods that work. A vaporesso gen with an augvape intake dual RTA that I recently got, and a vandy vape trident but the atomizer broke on that one recently. The mod still works fine though. I just don’t have any money these days for a new atomizer. This covid .... is really messing with my income abilities. Im really digging making my own coils though and just recently started making claptons.

Larikan

Multiple ID Suspension
May 9, 2020
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Multiple ID

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

Mobc1990

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2019
Johor Bahru
Hello
Just joined this forum. Long time lurker for information but finally decided to join. I’m 34 and smoked cigarettes since I was 11. Replaced that with vaping about 2 years ago and feel much better since I did that. I have 2 mods that work. A vaporesso gen with an augvape intake dual RTA that I recently got, and a vandy vape trident but the atomizer broke on that one recently. The mod still works fine though. I just don’t have any money these days for a new atomizer. This covid .... is really messing with my income abilities. Im really digging making my own coils though and just recently started making claptons.
Welcome,making your own coil definitely saves money.Take care!

Wyrdreams

May 12, 2020
Indiana
Welcome!
Never a cig user but was a big Hookah user for 10 years. I had 6 I turned into lamps for friends lol. I kept 4 in case I dropped it or it got knocked over by ppl or my dog's tail.
I can say I don't get burned anymore from flying coals, glass injuries or carbon monoxide poisoning (instant coals). I also find a vape a lot more portable lol.
Covid-19 has been rough for a lot of reasons. Everyone stocked up on vape stuff like TP and they had nothing for a while. And..IN cant buy online. I was mixing random bottles together. It was dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread