Hey Y'all... New Member in NC, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooleyBird

Jul 14, 2014
NC, USA
Hey. I just got back into vaping last week. I've smoked cigarettes for 25 years, and after losing 60 lbs. since last September, I have decided that I have the willpower to give up the butts.

About a year ago, I bought a Green Smoke e-cig that I hated. Too harsh, bad flavors, and short battery life. I only used it when I didn't feel like going outside to smoke, and never liked it at all.

After doing a lot on online research, I concluded that a tank system with a bigass battery would be more satisfying, more options in equipment, and more options of flavors, and might make me give up the smokes. I went all in on an Aspire Nautilus, Nautilus Mini, two Aspitre VV batteries, a Joye eVic en route, and various e-juices from iVape, Alien, and NicoTicket.

I haven't had a cigarette since last Tuesday.

I decided to avoid all tobacco-themed juices, and am hitting two receptors at once with 12mg of nicotine and sweet flavors. I love peach, but am disappointed with iVape's version- any recommendations? I also used to smoke a hooka at times, and blueberry shisha was my favorite. Any great blueberries out there?

Anyway, I'm new to this whole vaping thing, but open to any and all input from you veterans.

Cyrene

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Twin Lakes, WI
Your nicotine level may be a tad low for a beginner, but I found blueberry from Lots O Vapor and Vape Dudes that I like. I tend to use spiced tobacco flavors with a hint of a fruit flavor and maybe a bit of mint to cool it down to be my faves.

Tank is way better of an option than the cig-alikes, been there too. But think of it this way, the cig-alike (mine was Blu) got you started on your journey, so it was worth it for that reason anyway. :)

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Wow - you bought some nice gear! :) Which version of the eVic didja get? The "old" model or the new eVic Supreme? Either one will be nice. Got one, love playing with it.

Peach? The Peaches & Cream from The Vapor Room has a nice, intense peach flavor. I don't get the "& Cream" part of it myself though. I buy it just for the Peach.

Welcome!

Last edited:

Lurch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2014
Central Florida
First, congratulations on making the switch and the weight loss!

I am a berry nut when it comes to flavors. I have four flavors that I alternate during the day. The first is a DIY that is a combination of carmel and honey (folks say it smells like a bakery). The second is Mount Baker's Blu-Bacco; it is a blueberry tobacco flavor. I typically don't like tobacco flavors but in this one the tobacco flavor is muted. The third is Mount Baker's Razzleberry; a combination of raspberry and blueberries. Very sweet and crisp.

The fourth is also a DIY that is a combination of blackberry and blueberry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread