Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Howdy and welcome :)
I’ve done nothing but DIY for a long time now. I’m also a minimum cost, minimum effort DIYer so for me I’m usually on the lookout for one-shot flavorings that come in large bottles for low cost.

As far as lines go I’ve been liking flavorwest a lot lately. You can buy 4oz bottles company direct online for good prices. They make a LOT of flavors, and only a few work as one shots. There are a few though. Downside is as a result I’ve got a few big bottles of flavoring that make terrible one shots. Also more annoying my favorite flavor of theirs (called monkey fart, a banana bread flue cured tobacco) recently had its “fart” element (the flue cure tobacco) drastically reduced so basically it’s now just banana bread. I’ve got some red burley tobacco flavor I add a small squirt of (minimum effort remember) but it’s just not flue cure.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: charlie1465

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Welcome...I diy too....to be honest the juices I make are far superior to any of the commercial juices. My advice is to try it :)
Mine aren’t, generally, though I’ve gotten good though very limited reports back about fruit flavors but @charlie1465 ’s probably really are. Premix juice manufacturers worry about individual costs a lot. They’ll go for the smallest amount of the cheapest flavor they can get away with. Sometimes the results remain excellent, sometimes you wind up with a fartless monkey fart. When you DIY you avoid that issue. Generally.

Reactions: Falconeer

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
hello and welcome to ecf
taste is subjective so what one person likes, you may not
it also depends on how much you want to pay
fugginvapor has some good juice and often has sales