heya guys & gals

Status
Not open for further replies.

nathan mcvreeland

Jan 11, 2017
Hey everyone, my name is nathan. I started making my own juice a couple months ago and dig it. i have mostly made flavorless. my big thing is that my wife is one of the 7% of americans that is actually allergic to PG (like breaks out in hives and stuff) and it was hard to find juice without it. I am planning on starting to work with a few flavors, and want to make the flavoring myself, so i can know that i am keeping it all natural and organic at this point why not. I had heard good things about this site and decided to check it out.

thanks to everyone in advance
¤Nathan¤

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
Welcome to ECF!

My understanding is that the flavorings nudenicotine sells are all VG based.
All of our concentrated flavorings are extracted in VG and ethyl alcohol, and are guaranteed PG-free! They are of natural sources, but further chromatographically purified to be absent of carbolines, caffeine, nitrosamines, and other undesirables (particular to the flavor in question). Recommended for use between 2.5% and 7.5% of solution volume.

Reactions: Eskie

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hey everyone, my name is nathan. I started making my own juice a couple months ago and dig it. i have mostly made flavorless. my big thing is that my wife is one of the 7% of americans that is actually allergic to PG (like breaks out in hives and stuff) and it was hard to find juice without it. I am planning on starting to work with a few flavors, and want to make the flavoring myself, so i can know that i am keeping it all natural and organic at this point why not. I had heard good things about this site and decided to check it out.
thanks to everyone in advance
¤Nathan¤
Welcome and glad you joined. I would not be surprised if everyone is a little allergic to PG.
Could google: "vape: VG base flavors"
Might want to check out what could be the top two:
DIY E-Liquid Flavors and Bases | EcigExpress
Real Flavors
Good reads::
Tips for Beginners – DIY OR DIE
The Vape Book
Could read the stickies in this forum:
DIY E-Liquid

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran