HH 357 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaDeuce

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
Auburn, OH
Hey everybody. One question. I was sitting in front of the idiot box playing Tomb Raider and during the campfire breaks I was hitting my HH 357 long barrel 2.5 atty. Well just as I was pulling on it, it kind of popped. I was a little worried that something bad had occurred because the next draw was dry and somewhat flavorless. Now I had just put 3 drops in the atty. So I hit the fire button and she crackled a bit, so I put a couple of more drops in it and fired it up. The taste was quite unbelievable, in a real good way and the vapor production increased dramatically. So here's my question, has this ever happened to any of you before, and if so, what would be a good explanation?

Thanks

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
My guess is the pop was just juice expanding on the coil. A lot atties get popping on the coil, especially with any juices that have some water in it. The HH has the most dramatic break-in that I've experienced, going from performing really poorly when new for a few hours and then suddenly working well. Whether or not the pop had anything to do with the coil finally breaking in or just a coincidence I have no idea.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

MaDeuce

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
Auburn, OH
My guess is the pop was just juice expanding on the coil. A lot atties get popping on the coil, especially with any juices that have some water in it. The HH has the most dramatic break-in that I've experienced, going from performing really poorly when new for a few hours and then suddenly working well. Whether or not the pop had anything to do with the coil finally breaking in or just a coincidence I have no idea.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

I think it was a break-in issue as you stated. It was as though it was plugged up and when it popped, it popped like someone pulled a cork. Thanks for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread