Hi all at ecf

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuSparks

Apr 3, 2020
Never really got into forums but as I get my answers from you kind folks that post on places like this I thought I would sign up and pass on some my coil building expertise to others. I have had much success and failure using multiple build decks on various RDTAs from my first old tfv4 up to my aromamizer plus with the trusty obs engine and the ijoy limitless combo using ss, and kanthal a1. Along with various regulated mods using 18650s and now 20700s

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello @StuSparks, hope that you're well during these interesting times.

If you are into your flavour chasing rta's, I can definitely recommend the Atmizoo Tripod. I myself can only bring myself to buy the Ulton clone/copy, but it's identical to the original and it costs a lot less than a small large fee.

Flavours with it are astonishing, it really surprises.

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

StuSparks

Apr 3, 2020
Thanks all for the welcome and thank you for the info mordecai I will keep that in mind as a smaller alternative as I'm starting to look like cragmire after he discovered internet p@#n. I've just got my aromamizer+ tasting great after squeezing three x 3mm parrallel coils at 0.17 set to 90w its vaping like a beast at the moment and it was a pain getting them in and drinks juice like it's going out of fashion hope your all staying safe

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I've just got my aromamizer+ tasting great after squeezing three x 3mm parrallel coils at 0.17 set to 90w its vaping like a beast at the moment and it was a pain getting them in and drinks juice like it's going out of fashion hope your all staying safe
Welcome and glad you joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread