• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hi All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trance

Jun 7, 2010
Texas
Greetings from Abilene, Tx!!! PV's aren't to huge here quite yet, I've seen a coffee shop advertise an website that sells them, and one of the smoke shops sells highly overpriced, not so awesome automatic models, so when people see me with mine they seem almost mesmerized, like "what the HECK is that"

Currently I'm using a manual joye eGo that I just received in the mail last week, and before that I was usisng a manual 510, which I guess I'm going to keep as a backup. I absolutely LOVE this eGo I cannot get over how long the battery lasts it's incredible.

I'm 22, and had been smoking 2PAD since I was 14, and I'm very happy with my switch to vaping, I feel soooooooooooooo much better it's unbelievable!

Anyways I just wanted to introduce myself, wonder if anyone else is in my area, it would be cool to have a get together with some people and meet other vapers.

AngelBunny

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
McKinney, TX
Hi there! Welcome to the group and please let us know if you need anything. I also help coordinate a bigger Texas group ... so far we are having meets in Dallas and in Houston but here pretty soon we will start organizing them in the Austin area and in West Texas if all goes well. Feel free to join that one as well ... is called the Way Across Texas group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread