Hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.

offashead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
UK
Hi floks. I am new to vaping but so far I like it. I have the Jacvapor v1P starter kit, a 50 ml refil from the same company , two new batteries as well as the ones bought with the kit plus 10 extra carts & a 30 ml refil too. So I am commited so to speak. I have been reading the super posts on the forum and hope to contribute in some way or another.

There is so many options that it is quite baffling at times. I have been looking at investing in more liquid and have come accross these two that interest me

50ml DEKANG E-juice/E-Liquid In 28 Flavors [DEKANG 50] - $8.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

And from the UK E Juice 100ml - A High Quality Pure E Liquid For E Cigarettes

I have no idea about these products but the UK one sounds good. Any pointer would be more than useful.

The Jacvapour juice is ok but like you all this is about saving money, getting value and the right hit, I am a 24 mg man at the moment. Thanks OH.

Figren Tingzout

May 10, 2012
Texas
Welcome!

Not sure if it's a possibility or not but I would highly suggest looking around for a vape shop that you can visit that allows sampling of their flavors, there are literally 100's of flavors to choose from. If that's not an option I know there are numerous companies here in the forums that have sample packs of smaller bottles. I know I must have sampled at least a 100 flavors by now but I can't find anything to compete with cinnamon red hot with a flavor boost, yummm!

Best of luck to you!

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hello & welcome Offashead :)

I've bought lots of juice/cartomisers etc from Health Cabin - brilliant prices & excellent customer service. However, don't forget about the cost of shipping from China.

I've not come across the UK supplier you have linked to. For about the cheapest juice from a well known UK supplier, check out Vapourworld (from £10.70 for 50ml) -

50ml Standard Liquid (Fuel, eLiquid, SmokeJuice) - Items - www.vapourworld.co.uk

Plus here is a list of some other really good UK ecig/juice suppliers -

ALL ABOUT E-CIGARETTES UK - Recommended & new suppliers (e-cig/juice sellers)

offashead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
UK
Hello & welcome Offashead :)

I've bought lots of juice/cartomisers etc from Health Cabin - brilliant prices & excellent customer service. However, don't forget about the cost of shipping from China.

I've not come across the UK supplier you have linked to. For about the cheapest juice from a well known UK supplier, check out Vapourworld (from £10.70 for 50ml) -

50ml Standard Liquid (Fuel, eLiquid, SmokeJuice) - Items - www.vapourworld.co.uk

Plus here is a list of some other really good UK ecig/juice suppliers -

ALL ABOUT E-CIGARETTES UK - Recommended & new suppliers (e-cig/juice sellers)

Thanks for the welcome and the info. Concerning vapourworld. I see their E juice is not pure PG but has VG in it too. Does that make any difference as my Golden virginia says PG (jackvapour). I am talking about vapourworlds standard juice by the way. Cheers.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks for the welcome and the info. Concerning vapourworld. I see their E juice is not pure PG but has VG in it too. Does that make any difference as my Golden virginia says PG (jackvapour). I am talking about vapourworlds standard juice by the way. Cheers.

The difference is that E-liquid with VG in it gives you more vapour where as PG tends to give more throat hit. I believe that Vapourworlds e-liquid is Dekang - one of the biggest producers of e-liquid.

Last edited:

stam

Moved On
May 10, 2012
Toronto, ON
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Moved On

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

offashead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
UK
Cool. On another note. I have the V3 batteries from jacvapour...... Do I have to have the cartomizers from Jac or will other carts fit the batteries, and if so where can I buy them cheaper but of equal quality?

I reckon I will try vapourworld for the E. Juice, now what about the carts......... Nice place this and I do love this vaping lark, better than the baccy smokin which I have been doing way to long.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread