Hi all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ub38

May 16, 2012
Europe
Hi there,

I am an ex ex smoker, that started smoking (or vaping) again after I tried out the Electronic Cigarette. I stopped smoking cigarettes many years ago because of the harm I noticed it was doing to me. After almost 8 years I noticed the craving was still there. I didn't want to start smoking cigarettes again, so I started looking for options.

Initially I looked at dealextreme for some options. All of them crappy I must say. When I decided to give up, I saw a special on an ego-t and tried it. What a difference in experience that is!

Of course after I found this new market, I ordered straight away an ECO-C set and a EGO-W F1 system. THe EGO-C being my favorite right now.

Of course many people will call me crazy for starting to smoke (vape) again. However I smoked cigarettes for over 20 years before I quit. The nicotine was never my reason to stop.

I noticed I am having some problems with my EGO-W and will post this in the appropriate forum.

I hope to learn from you all and share some of my experiences in this forum.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Congrats to you! that is fantastic..one great decision for you:) Good luck with any problems I am sure people here will help you...lots of info and lots of people willing to help here...take good care...* z22590375.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread