Hi all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik2112

Dec 3, 2015
Hi all, just posting in the new member section as recommended. My name is Erik and have been e-smoking for about 2 years. I use a protank3 with the add-on air flow controll and various 1600mah adjustable volt batteries and it treats me pretty well. Am making my own e-juice to save money. My wife just switched from cigarettes to e-smoking so this should really help save money and be healthier as well! I look forward to reading up other people's e-juice recipes. I really like sweet tobaccos and baked goods for e-juice. Thanks

Erik

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum @Erik21112 Glad to have you here!:)

For all things DIY head on over to the DIY ELiquid Forum. Lots of great info in all the "stickies"

Here are some threads/links you may like to read through for different flavoring companies. Many of the posts include recipes and comments about a specific flavor.
DIY Recipe Sites & Misc Links

Vapen_moma

Oct 16, 2015
Tennessee
Hi all, just posting in the new member section as recommended. My name is Erik and have been e-smoking for about 2 years. I use a protank3 with the add-on air flow controll and various 1600mah adjustable volt batteries and it treats me pretty well. Am making my own e-juice to save money. My wife just switched from cigarettes to e-smoking so this should really help save money and be healthier as well! I look forward to reading up other people's e-juice recipes. I really like sweet tobaccos and baked goods for e-juice. Thanks

Erik
Welcome glad to have you. Congrats on your journey of the Vape world. Congrats to your wife also. Best wishes

Fog n Vape

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
Vancouver Island Canada
Hi Erik and welcome...........it's great that quite a few new members are into DIY. It does save $ vs. buying vendor juice but the bonus is how much fun it is and anticipating tasting a new mix is a big part of that. Nearly all my friends comment on the nice aroma both in my home and car. Some have tryed my setup and I hope they join us on the bright side of the road soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread