Hi All

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScratchnSniff

Jun 21, 2014
Thailand
I've been lurking here at ECF since starting vaping about 6 or 7 years ago. Taking the advice of the forum mods to say hello. I'm mainly a TC vaper (l prefer the consistency of vape) and I have a large collection of mods and atomizers (parted with many too!) with an additional bias toward restricted lung hits.

Can't say enough about how much help the forum was to me, specially in the beginning and I still value it to this day.

Cheers!

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Greetings and salutations!
MDlYnWQ.gif

Reactions: ScratchnSniff

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I've been lurking here at ECF since starting vaping about 6 or 7 years ago. Taking the advice of the forum mods to say hello. I'm mainly a TC vaper (l prefer the consistency of vape) and I have a large collection of mods and atomizers (parted with many too!) with an additional bias toward restricted lung hits.
Can't say enough about how much help the forum was to me, specially in the beginning and I still value it to this day.
Cheers!
Sawadee and glad you joined.

ScratchnSniff

Jun 21, 2014
Thailand
Hello @ScratchnSniff ! And welcome!

I was in Thailand last year and did not see much vaping going on. In fact, I decided to leave my gear in the states during that time. Are the laws improving? What's the situation for vapers there?

Best regards.

You can chalk the Thailand vape situation up to the tobacco monopoly here, taxes collected on tobacco, ignorance and outright misinformation from official agencies. Sadly, it's sort of a duck and hide or a stealthy pick your opportunities environment here for vaping. You can face big fines if caught vaping or with vaping devices though the enforcement like with other things here is not consistent. I haven't personally had any issues but I am pretty careful when in public when vaping, so I don't expose myself much.

There's been some talk that vaping wont be a problem in the future as long as the sale and import of devices are taxed. If it comes to be, it will probably be treated like cigarette smoking in public areas. Many like myself aren't very optimistic nor holding our breaths but we are hopeful.

Oh and speaking of cigarettes, there a new ban on smoking in homes and you can be prosecuted for abuse with second hand smoke. Not kidding. They even have a hotline number for people to call and report. It's absolutely ridiculous!

I have brought vape gear in and out of country with no problems *knocking on wood* but never mods with internal batteries. I always have batteries packed separately in protective cases with carry on bag and mods and atomizers put in checked in luggage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread