HI DEF E-Cigcity 901 Usb Pass Thru Mod Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickeyxxx

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Nottingham UK
Great review Scott....as always.
I've had one of these for a good 2 months now and it is my vaping fav when I'm near the computer.
As you say very well made and something I've found is that because of the full voltage power from the usb,(is it 4.5 or 5 volts?),it brings the under par atomisers back to life.
Maybe 'cos the extra power is keeping the atomisers cleaner?
Anyhow the 5 901 atomisers I bought from TW 3 months ago are all still going strong. :)

Mentholgirl

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Louisiana
I'm very curious about this device. Does it run at a higher voltage than the regular pass thru's or is it more simular to the PS Pass Thru and run at close to 5 Volts?

I am very interested in the PS Pass thru although it is not available, so I am curious if this runs at the same Voltage? As I have heard that pass thru's with the attached battery's do not run at the 5 Volt.

Thanks for any advice on this.
And thank you for the review igetcha

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
I'm very curious about this device. Does it run at a higher voltage than the regular pass thru's or is it more simular to the PS Pass Thru and run at close to 5 Volts?

I am very interested in the PS Pass thru although it is not available, so I am curious if this runs at the same Voltage? As I have heard that pass thru's with the attached battery's do not run at the 5 Volt.

Thanks for any advice on this.
And thank you for the review igetcha

hi mate,

the 901 pass thru from e-cigcity doesnt have a battery like some other pass thrus.........it just plugs straight in to a usb port and uses the full power from the port

im positive that the PS pass thru will look a lot cooler, but i doubt very much that there is any difference in performance.

in fact, id say the only difference is the price! lol

plus e-cigcity give you a 1 year RTB warranty! :D

cheers,

scott

Data4

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
Tacoma, WA
Great review again, Scott! Thanks!

A small detail, but one that didn't go unnoticed by me, is that they use the exact same switch as The Chuck. Speaking of, have you considered doing a review on one? I'd love to see your take on them. Specifically, I want to see you pull off a lung inhale at 6 volts. ;) :D (EDITED TO ADD: Er, nevermind on the 6 volt lung inhale. I just watched your Shotgun review LOL!) I've already got one, but your reviews are as entertaining as they are informative.

Last edited:

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
Great review again, Scott! Thanks!

A small detail, but one that didn't go unnoticed by me, is that they use the exact same switch as The Chuck. Speaking of, have you considered doing a review on one? I'd love to see your take on them. Specifically, I want to see you pull off a lung inhale at 6 volts. ;) :D (EDITED TO ADD: Er, nevermind on the 6 volt lung inhale. I just watched your Shotgun review LOL!) I've already got one, but your reviews are as entertaining as they are informative.

LMAO!!

yeah, that thing is a beast! lol

id love to review some of the great devices that are on sale in the states.........including the chuck! wish some of the UK modders would start bringing more cool stuff out :(

cheers,

scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread