Status
Not open for further replies.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Your results and mine are much different. On an eGo regulated battery ~3.2v, there is very little vapor. On an unregulated 3.7v device, there is some vapor, but still not much. Even with a 50/50 juice at 4.2v, I did not find the triples to be all that productive. At 4.8 and on a 5.0v regulated, they work great.

7.4 volts is too hot for me, but 6.0v is just fine.

You should really consider using a derlin drip tip on hot devices like these. I did not find the vapor to be too hot for my mouth at 6.0v, but the carto tube does get scorching hot even with a few drags at 5.0v. A derlin drip tip will mitigate your discomfort for sure.

Also, taking a 5 second drag is the only way to get any vapor out of these at 3.2 and 3.7, but I take a much shorter drag at 5.0v and above because such a long drag just isn't necessary. That's the beauty of the multi-coil cartos. You can take a short drag like an analog and it just isn't necessary to draw on it so long. - If you continue to use multi-coils, you'll keep them cooler and still get very satisfying vapor with a much shorter draw.

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
hi mate,

as with all reviews, just because one person experiences one thing it doesnt always necessarily mean everyone else will have the exact same results. a prime example being that you get very little vapour on a standard ego battery, where as i clearly demonstrated a pretty decent amount of vapour using a beat up old 510 battery that was nearly dead, lol :)

with regards to drip tips........i ALWAYS use drip tips! the only reason i didnt in this vid on the triple coil was solely for identification purposes as the triple coil and dual coil are identical ;)

and for me personally, vaping a triple coil at 4.5v with or without a drip tip produces the same result........hot, hot, hot! lol

cheers

scott

studio52

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2011
Meridian MS
Nice review Scott, yes some people do get different results I guess, but you cant deny that on your old beat up 510 there was really not much difference than vaping at 4.5 or 4V on your provari. I have found that some dual coil carts provide very good short hits and others from another company prove to be less effective on a short hit...go figure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread