igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
hi mate,

try inhaling at a slightly slower rate or go for the direct lung inhale rather than mouth inhale.

another good way is to start off with a direct lung inhale then after a few seconds switch to a mouth inhale. its a little tricky at 1st but once you get it then it really helps with the amount of vapour you get plus you still get that nice "kick" in the back of the throat :)

*igetcha, inventor of the hybrid inhale* lol

cheers,

scott

ps.....cool username!

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
What kind of camera are you using to get that cool looking vapor and led. When you did the close up of the led it looked really cool. I always liked your reviews and still watch even though I have just about every model made...lol...

hi mate,

lol, its not the camera that makes the led look funky..........it happens due to the use of chroma key in the editing process.

basically, i sit in front of a plain blue screen and record the vid. then using chroma key in my editing software i replace the plain blue with the swirly background...........anything else that is the same colour blue as the plain background then also gets replaced with the swirly background.

the blue led's are the same colour! lol so everytime i activate, the led actually changes to the same video that is played in the background!

i need to get a green screen rather than blue as fewer e-cigs have green led's lol

cheers,

scott

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
igetcha......Great review my friend...I have to say that is the sharpest 510 on the market!!!:)The Wiz!

cheers mate!

personally, i still prefer the black version.............but then im stuck in my ways lol

im surprised that the manufacturer dont make one that is all the same gold as the atomiser.

a nice shiny gold 510 would look sweet!

ndstrctbl

Sep 2, 2009
i love my TECC 510. it works awesome for me, and i just started vaping not too long ago. i think its great for starters. i was gunna try blu cigs at first, but one of my co-workers got this one and it really captured me. atomisers tend to get a little hot at but i just set it down for a few minutes or if i have the a/c blowing in my car i just put the titan up to a vent to cool it down.

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
How does the Gold Atomizer look with a Black Battery?

a bit pants really!

i think the gold battery / black atomiser looks a bit better though:-

picoftitan.jpg

cheers,

scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread