Hi ECF, Happy Thanksgiving from Innokin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Hi ECF!

Happy Thanksgiving!:)

We’re taking this time to say a quick “Thank you” to you all for the continuous love and support to Innokin!️:thumbs:

We're all in this together. Now, next year and for the future. Let's try to make the world better and hope you have a successful year to come.
KTctgVu.jpg

;)PS: we appreciate if you can take a few minutes to vote for Innokin in Ecigclick 2020 Vape Awards event. Please check this link below:
https://www.ecigclick.co.uk/ecigclick-vape-awards-2020/
:2cool:Please remember, your vote will not be counted until you confirm via email. Once you confirm you will be redirected back to the awards.
:headbang:Thank you for your supports!
Be safe and take care!

Best Regards,
Innokin Team

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Hi ECF!

Happy Thanksgiving!:)
    Be safe and take care!

Best Regards,
    Innokin Team

Same to you guys. Well, the regards anyway, I don't think you all celebrate Thanksgiving. You know, the 134 Mini (which I won in a contest here) was my first mod after I started with an eGo/CE4 setup, and although it doesn't work anymore the iClear X.I tank is the only drop-in coil tank I own, and I still use it occasionally and like it a lot. I'm down to two coil heads left for it, so it's been in stash for awhile..

• Winner
    Reactions: Uncle

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2018
    Same to you guys. Well, the regards anyway, I don't think you all celebrate Thanksgiving. You know, the 134 Mini (which I won in a contest here) was my first mod after I started with an eGo/CE4 setup, and although it doesn't work anymore the iClear X.I tank is the only drop-in coil tank I own, and I still use it occasionally and like it a lot. I'm down to two coil heads left for it, so it's been in stash for awhile..

Hi thanks for sharing. If you have any concerns, you can also contact our Innokin support team via support@innokin.com
    By the way, Innokin Kroma-Z is our latest star product, you can definitely give a try.:thumbs:
    For more info please visit our official website: Kroma Z – A Better Vape Experience
    :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread