Hi ECFer's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tembre

Dec 20, 2015
Just wanted to jump in & say thanks to this awesome diverse community of fellow vapers! Been vaping since Black Friday 2010 when I jumped on Provapes Black Friday sale & got the plain ol' provape v1.2 for myself & girlfriend (now wife!). We got em a few days later & never looked back! What started as a habit has now become a hobby! I've even started mixing my own max VG juice (just for me & the wifey)!...Anybody got a GOOD clone recipe for kings crest duchess? :thumbs: I love how the industry's evolved & the vast majority of vendors that offer all these new & innovative products to us! I thought my vapor flask DNA-40 was the last mod I'd ever need (after I started playing around in the world of mechs & RDA's a couple years ago) then I get the email "DNA-200 pre-order now!" IMO anything with enough wattage to push a high quality 10" sub woofer is overkill for me! Then came the SX350j VF email & they had me again...hook, line & sinker! Honestly, I love the versatility of the YiHi chip with various TC modes & firmware upgrades (75 joules in TC now) but the manufacturing of the YiHi flask as opposed to the original DNA flask is substantially worse! Nice to have a lil more wiggle room in the batt tubes but the machining took a BIG step back! Terrible threading on the batt caps & burrs ALL OVER the vent holes, plus it just feels cheaper all together! What happened to quality control? I'm a locksmith so I have tools to re-tap threads & de-burr batt caps but on a mod that's going for close to 3 bills I'd expect a little step closer to perfection! Aside from that the mod is a BEAST, truly versatile & hopefully the last mod I'll be buying anytime soon!...til the next king of the mountain! I'm really interested to see how the different TC wires affect the overall vape experience! I've been using spaced Ni-200 coils for a while now & I'm excited to see how Ti & SS wire compare! Enough about me though, just wanted to say thanks to all the members that I've gotten great opinions, tips, tricks & advice from before I ever signed up! It just felt like a good time to join a large, respected group of fellow vapers, especially with all the crap the FDA is trying to pull & take away our right to vape & how we choose to do so! Knowledge is power & we've got strength in numbers! Nicotine gum & patches never worked & I actually ENJOY vaping! Is it HEALTHY?...no...it IS HEALTHIER! I don't wake up with a throat full of disgusting phlegm anymore, I don't stink like an ash tray, nor do my clothes, cars or home! I guess it's kind of like playing Russian roulette with just 1 round in the revolver rather than 4! The whole industry is still in its infancy IMO, but there's new research coming out all the time! It's up to us to believe the source. Grimm did a video last month about Diketones (Diacetyl, Acetyl propinol, Acetoin, etc.) and "popcorn lung" and it was really eye opening & inspirational! We need to be united as a community with a common goal and stop trying to drag ourselves & the companies who supply us all our goodies through the mud! So, that's my two cents, take it or leave it, we're all entitled to our opinions, now ya know mine! Looking forward to learning, teaching & sharing thoughts with the ECF crew!
Thanks for your time, knowledge & experiences!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread