The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hi everyone, New member desperate for advice

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Matt_Thor, Nov 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Matt_Thor

Matt_Thor New Member

Nov 2, 2019
    Hi
    So basically I just bought a Smok bib baby tfv8 s priv light edition (eu 2ml) . I want too have a rba with it but cant find one anywhere that fits mine! I have bought a baby breast rba but doesnt fit. Glass is too short and doesnt fit top properly. Googled everything and cant find a answer! Thanks alot!

Matt

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Punk In Drublic

Punk In Drublic Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    Smok is notorious for using the same, or similar names for their products, which makes it difficult to differentiate what is compatible with what.

To my knowledge, the EU Big Baby Beast is not compatible with their other products that are not TPD compliant, such as the RBA deck. Could be wrong with this, and others please confirm, but I believe you need the extension kit in order to make it compatible.

$2.14 Authentic Smoktech SMOK TFV8 Baby Tank Extension Pack - extend 2ml to 3.5ml at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Matt_Thor

Matt_Thor New Member

Nov 2, 2019
    I know yeh! Its confusing the names all being pretty much the same! Thanks alot for the reply, I did buy that off ebay other day and the glass isnt wide enough. It's the same height as the one on the tank. Really stuck with what too do. (Pic is off the tank now)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Punk In Drublic

Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    Might not be an answer you want to hear, but just buy a proper RTA – keep the Baby Beast as a back up (always good practice to have backups, and backups to your backups ;))

Never used the Smok RBA deck, but I imagine a proper RTA that was designed and built as a RTA would perform better.

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. Daniel Forsyth

Daniel Forsyth Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Welcome to ECF Matt:thumbs:
    Unfortunately I don't know much at all about the Baby Beast tank so I'm not much help.
    A proper RTA could be your best bet though.
    Good Luck:D

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Matt_Thor

Matt_Thor New Member

Nov 2, 2019
    Thanks alot both off you! I think that is going to be my best bet, just anoying as just bought it but live and learn I suppose. Cheers. Still gonna keep my eye out for a larger glass piece just incase :D
    Thanks for your advice.

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Punk In Drublic

Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    Good luck. Bizarre approach Smok took to be TPD compliant where the product is totally different than their non TPD products - where other companies just adopted a smaller glass or some sort of filler within the tank.

As for RTA suggestions – have a lurk around, many RTA users here with great advice. There is an RTA sub forum and any questions, ask away.

But I would suggest the Steam Crave Aromamizer Titan. Its size would give a bit of an odd look, but 28ml capacity certainly would give a two fingers in the air statement to the TPD. I’m joking of course, not suggesting you to break any laws….wink wink ;)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Matt_Thor

Matt_Thor New Member

Nov 2, 2019
    I know yeh just seems weird, made it alot more difficult and confusing. One off the reason I bought this is becouse off the led light in it, silly i know but looked smart. Should off got a rta. Regret it now. Thanks will look into that, but wouldnt want too break any TPD law haha so just look not buy ....wink wink.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Daniel Forsyth

Daniel Forsyth Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Have a look at the Brunhilde RTA, wink wink;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    I’ve never understood why the EU instituted the 2ml requirement. Was there a logic path? I’m sure there was an “official” one but those aren’t always truthful. I suspect the actual one may have been different. Still it would exist.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2015
    Arkansas Ozarks
    The Baby Prince RBA should fit.

• Like Like x 1
  12. FlyerTom

FlyerTom Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2009
    Nor'Eastern PA
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  13. somdcomputerguy

somdcomputerguy vaper dedicato Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
  14. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Welcome to ECF Matt_Thor - hope you get things worked out :)

15. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    Always a good idea to run your future purchase in ECF before buying, pays dividends in the end.
    "wouldnt want too break any TPD "
    Might wish to fill in your avatar location, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your question(s).
    On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
    Place the mouse pointer on your name,click. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
    In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
    re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Sloth Tonight

Sloth Tonight CF Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 25, 2014
    Adirondacks
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.