Hi Everyone, new member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dchemist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
Benton, Arkansas
Ah, very nice. I have a telescoping mech mod myself (k100) but it doesn't see much time since I got my Nemesis clone. I've been considering buying a regulated box mod for my Kayfun but I'm just not ready to drop the cash yet. I'm only really considering the Hana Modz or Vapor Shark rDNA. What attys are you using?

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf shokosugi. So glad you are here and I look forward to reading more about you. Happy vaping. :)

dchemist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
Benton, Arkansas
Magma is awesome.. it was recommended to me and I really like it. I can used it like a tank system. Flavor is outstanding with descent cloud making. You just have to watch not to tip your mod when you just filled it with 40 drops of ejuice....: )
Yeah I'm definitely a flavor chaser which has me leaning toward the Magma. I had a couple of folks try to point me toward the Plume Veil but I really like the deep well and deck airflow of the Magma. I'm thinking it should be along the lines of my Kayfun for flavor production and hopefully even better.

krobeson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2014
Orange, VA
Ah, very nice. I have a telescoping mech mod myself (k100) but it doesn't see much time since I got my Nemesis clone. I've been considering buying a regulated box mod for my Kayfun but I'm just not ready to drop the cash yet. I'm only really considering the Hana Modz or Vapor Shark rDNA. What attys are you using?

Make sure you do your research on the DNA chipsets. They don't have step down voltage so the lower wattage set points will have a tough time. Then they get a little squirrelly in the top end too. There is no reverse battery protection either. Accidentally pop it in backwards and good bye $250 Hana Modz!!

The SX350 chipset is my opinion is blowing the DNA boards out of the water!! I can get down to .2 ohms, have reverse battery protection, and also have memory banks which is nice to hop from my Nautilus to my RDA fairly quickly. Got my Tatroe Atlas a few days ago and haven't picked up the DNA device since!!

dchemist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
Benton, Arkansas
Make sure you do your research on the DNA chipsets. They don't have step down voltage so the lower wattage set points will have a tough time. Then they get a little squirrelly in the top end too. There is no reverse battery protection either. Accidentally pop it in backwards and good bye $250 Hana Modz!!

The SX350 chipset is my opinion is blowing the DNA boards out of the water!! I can get down to .2 ohms, have reverse battery protection, and also have memory banks which is nice to hop from my Nautilus to my RDA fairly quickly. Got my Tatroe Atlas a few days ago and haven't picked up the DNA device since!!
I'm right with you on the step down circuitry. I headed out to buy an Evolv Kick 2 but was talked out of it at a B&M in Maryland. I'm really not sold on the appearance/size of box mods therefore I'm still on the fence where I want to go. I realize the Kick 2 doesn't have reverse polarity protection but that hasn't been a problem for me yet (knock on wood).

Thanks for the tip on the Tatros. I've looked at them briefly but I'll do some more investigating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread