Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjc11

Oct 29, 2013
Illinois USA
This is my first post on ecf! I signed up yesterday which also happened to be my birthday! I started vaping about 2 months ago due to because I am a impulse buyer of things and I bought me a halo triton. Which at the time I thought it was just really neat to have around but I found myself quitting smoking cigarettes after being a smoker for 6-7 years. I have also been creeping around ecf since the day I purchased my vaping kit and finally decided to register and introduce myself. Lastly, hi to everyone here and thanks for all the help and information on vaping and helping me quit that nasty habit of smoking.

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Welcome to ECF and congratulations on quitting smoking. Now is the perfect time to ask any questions you have. We have some experienced veterans here that love to help out the newbies with their questions.

Do lots of reading and explore the different forums. Once you learn how to operate and clean your equipment you will be looking for your perfect vape. Finding a juice that you can vape all day is a big part of your success in keeping you satisfied. Have fun!

Hauskhat

Sep 22, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Isn't it great?!?!?

I started vaping in 2009 due partly to the smoking ban here in IA, partly yeah: I'm an impulse buyer of cool new gadgets. since then I never feel the need for a cigarette. I didn't start to quit smoking at all, but once you go just a couple of days, you realize how sickening and stinky the analogs are! I would every once in a while smell the old stinkeroos and think yeah, that's what I want, but it was misplaced nostalgia and after the first couple of drags, I would have wasted someone else's cigarette. They just aren't good!

LOVE IT!

chikkaccino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
NoVA
Happy belated birthday, and welcome to the forum! In about an hour it'll be day #5 for me not picking up an analog and not once since vaping have I had to have that mental battle with myself of trying not to go to the store to pick up a pack while saying to myself "just one last time" because I just have nooooo desire for the dirty stink sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread