Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome to ECF, and I hope you are able to continue to vape, when e-liquid stuff starts to hit, sometimes it pays do DIY e-liquid, which has it's own subforum in the e-liquid forum. It's really a lot of fun once you get going with it. But welcome to ECF and I hope you find information and assistance here. :)

Anna

zSyntex

Nov 29, 2017
Bari
Welcome to ECF, and I hope you are able to continue to vape, when e-liquid stuff starts to hit, sometimes it pays do DIY e-liquid, which has it's own subforum in the e-liquid forum. It's really a lot of fun once you get going with it. But welcome to ECF and I hope you find information and assistance here. :)

Anna

Welcome to the ECF family. I second the diy suggestion. Once you get the hang of it and if you have a freezer you can stockpile years worth of nicotine. They can't take away the other ingredients.
Well, thank you guys. The problem is that they take the monopol on every e-liquid content and nicotine (some pharmas could be angry soon), that's really annoying here :/
Ofc I'm gonna try this way :)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi guys, I'm Marco from Italy and I'm a Vaper since 2014. Now the government is trying to break down eliquids by imposing higher taxes and a monopoly, but I will not abandon this world. Proud to be a Vaper! :thumb:
Welcome and glad you joined.
Don't you just hate it when the place where you live just doesn't get it? My state is terrible in this regard. I hear you, hang in there.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread