Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
crigon_04.gif to ECF Graeme Tolley. So glad that you are here. I have no personal views on any products, mainly because I am still using what I started out with almost 9 years ago. But there are a lot of smart folks around here that will, I am sure. That is what makes ECF so special. Enjoy and make yourself at home.

Skypea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
The Shoals, Alabama
Hello. Welcome. The amount of info here boggles the mind! Hope you have fun!

I have a love hate relationship with new products. It can be crazy that a perfectly working tank is called old school and is in the clearance bin 6 months later. Then parts are harder to find. But I’ve seen the amazing improvements in our devices and it blows my mind. Top fill, touch screens, firmware! When I started vaping, we were here on ecf teaching each other how to make a carto tank out of syringe and how to use aquarium filter in a cartridge!

Anyways, welcome once more and enjoy whatever vape makes you happy! Vape on as they say!

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
Welcome to ECF, Graeme Tolley.

The products I use all the time have remained stable, with occasional upgrades in features or power. Like many, I started with Ego-T batteries and plastic clearomizers. That was in 2012, and those are still around. Soon the higher power Ego came out, then the glass tanks, then the "twist" batteries and spinners with even more power. In 2014 or 15, I started seeing lots of positive reviews of the eLeaf batteries. I was giving away Egos to smokers who wanted to try vaping, so I switched to the eLeaf 30W. Three of those in rotation kept me supplied for five years. During ban panics I bought more eLeaf 30W and the later 40W for storage, as well as bunches of BVC glassomizers and coils. The glassomizers last forever and travel well, even the seals being slow to wear out.

I feel very secure with these choices, but I sympathize with those who are in the discovery phase of vaping and are not yet sure what their "forever" setup is. Vaping becomes cheaper when you do have your "forevers". I'm curious as to how so many new things are coming out when there is the pmta process required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread