JudeaB

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Tasmania Australia
Hello guys,

Im a new comer here.
From malaysia. :blush:

G'Day mim,

Am a little bit south of you but the welcome is warm. Great place to get to know what I am doing I have found!! Good place also to chat and meet others from different parts of the world. Where do u get your ejuice from? Cheers, warm welcome and vape On!

JudeaB

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Tasmania Australia
I've spent so much money on vaping equipment and juice in the last 7 weeks that I'm trying to avoid browsing at vendors sites anymore. The good news is I've found a few juices I like and have a good supply of them and also have a vaping setup I really like and also a backup vaping setup (the 1st one I initially bought and have already moved on from but will keep in case of an emergency) so now the spending should slow down dramatically. Well at least until I attend Vapebash 2 here in Chicago in April where I'm sure I'll find some new "toys" to spend money on. It's money well spent though since yesterday I celebrated 1 month being smoke free which that is a lot of money saved and helps offset what I've spent. No regrets here since I can breath easily now for the first time in over 30 years!

Hey bobby, when does having the setup you like and the EJuices you enjoy - stop the spending!! :) Have just put an order in to Heather's Heavenly - just to try. Am stock piling here in case the FDA leg gets thru - at least that is my excuse. Have fun, enjoy and Vape on!

mimos04

Jan 14, 2013
Bumi Kenyalang
Welcome to the forum
Thanks wickedsick.:laugh:

G'Day mim,

Am a little bit south of you but the welcome is warm. Great place to get to know what I am doing I have found!! Good place also to chat and meet others from different parts of the world. Where do u get your EJuice from? Cheers, warm welcome and Vape On!
Hi Jude. Yes we are near :laugh: about my ejuice im currently on liQua e-liquid. Thank your for a warm welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread