Hi from Detriot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gdcigars555

Sep 11, 2014
Motor City
New guy from the MotorCity. I've been lurking a while and decided to jump into the group. I got into vaping recently since cigar (huge cigar fanatic) weather is ending soon. I hope to learn and contribute as much as I can. Current setup:

Mod: iTaste MVP

tank: Nautilus Mini

Drip Tip: Lucite Peterson stem (I smoke pipe tobacco as well). In the pipe world, a longer stem provides the sought after cool smoke/vape without the tongue bite.

Favorite juice, so far: SB Mothers Milk 18 (ADV) and a personal mix 50/50 of cinnamon bun with organic Turkish coffee for the morning.

Vape style: cool cigar/pipe mouth hits with a retro hale.

Thanks for letting me join your community.

Ps. I looking for a VV/VW mod that has a side mount 510 with USB onboard charging. Any/all suggestions are appreciated.

Last edited:

blisandrea

Moved On
Sep 11, 2014
Detroit, MI
blisecig.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
Welcome to ECF and congrats on getting started vaping with good gear!

If you are interested in visiting brick & mortars in your area you might want to try Vapor Craft in Clawson, MI and Ahlusion in Swartz Creek, MI. Ahlusion is an exceptional juice vendor. Some of their offerings include very popular naturally extracted tobacco flavors. Vapor Craft has a nice selection of hardware and juice. I don't live in the area but I know several picky vapers who do and those are the places they seem to favor.

JimmyDB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2014
Hey there.

I grew up IN and IMMEDIATELY around Detroit, just a bit north-west of ya now.

No joke outdoor cigar weather is about gone... I actually used a small fireplace in my office a couple days ago... only for about 30 minutes, but still... it seems early to me. I guess it's already 'buh by DTE' and 'hello Consumers' time!

Gdcigars555

Sep 11, 2014
Motor City
Thanks for all the welcomes. A lot information to absorb, but I came to the right place.

Here some flavors that I would like to find. If anyone suggestions in a juice, please let me know:

Espresso
Cocoa
Leather
Dried (Michigan) cherries, plum, or raisins
Smoky hickory
Salty roasted cashews
Cream
Floral
Cayenne, black, or white pepper
Bread

Last edited:

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
I forgot that Vape Expo 2014 will be held in Ann Arbor October 3–4! Try to make it if you possibly can. You will be able to try tons of juices and probably get loads of free samples. There will be all sorts of great gear to gawk at but the best part is that you will be able to meet and chat with fellow vapers. You will find them to be very friendly and helpful.

Smokecignals.com has a really good coffee flavor, they have a bavarian cream as well and also one called Creamy Son of Sarlaac which is a mixture between tobacco and cream. They are always coming out with very... intriguing flavors. It's worth a browse on their site in my opinion to see if there'd be anything you'd be after

^bookmarked. Any juice recommendation?
I've gotten Baja and strawberry peach so far... They are both fantastic. A friend of mine got the blue moon ice cream, and it is fantastic! They have a sale every week which is awesome-sauce! Can't beat 99 cent juices.

They have a dedicated forum here.. I dunno how to post their link yet haha.. But.. Just search and ye shall find..

JimmyDB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2014
Thanks for all the welcomes. A lot information to absorb, but I came to the right place.

Here some flavors that I would like to find. If anyone suggestions in a juice, please let me know:

Espresso
Cocoa
Leather
Dried (Michigan) cherries, plum, or raisins
Smoky hickory
Salty roasted cashews
Cream
Floral
Cayenne, black, or white pepper
Bread

I have liked nearly all the juices I have bought from esmokeclub.com (including coffee) and since they are in Michigan, I generally get my package the next day even with normal USPS, which is nice, just wish USPS would come to my door.

JimmyDB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2014
I forgot that Vape Expo 2014 will be held in Ann Arbor October 3–4! Try to make it if you possibly can. You will be able to try tons of juices and probably get loads of free samples. There will be all sorts of great gear to gawk at but the best part is that you will be able to meet and chat with fellow vapers. You will find them to be very friendly and helpful.

I'll be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread