• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hi From Fort Collins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkythereddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
Fort Collins, CO
Hi all!

Not sure how active this forum is but I thought I would post. Just moved to Fort Collins about 2 weeks ago. Absolutely love it here. Haven't been to too may B&M stores here but it's great to see that there are a few as I drive around. Been off analogs for about...3 weeks or so and could not be happier with my eGos with my mini PT and my iSmoka. Anyways...just thought I'd pop in and say hi!:w00t:

Indigo-Shade

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2014
Colorado, USA
Hi all!

Not sure how active this forum is but I thought I would post. Just moved to Fort Collins about 2 weeks ago. Absolutely love it here. Haven't been to too may B&M stores here but it's great to see that there are a few as I drive around. Been off analogs for about...3 weeks or so and could not be happier with my eGos with my mini PT and my iSmoka. Anyways...just thought I'd pop in and say hi!:w00t:

Hi! What do you think of CO so far? I've been just under a year, and like it a lot. I was born in Northern California, but moved to the east coast in 1999 and spent 14 miserable years on the eastern seaboard. SO glad to be back in the "West"!

Indigo-Shade

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2014
Colorado, USA
Howdy Indigo, I moved from the Bay Area to Colo Spgs in '85. I knew within a month I was home. Glad you enjoy it too!

Hi Chas...

Wow small world eh? I grew up and lived mostly in the Silicon Valley. I vaguely recall orchards when I was a very young child there in the valley, but not sure if they were really there. Do you recall anything like that?

pinkythereddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
Fort Collins, CO
Hi! What do you think of CO so far? I've been just under a year, and like it a lot. I was born in Northern California, but moved to the east coast in 1999 and spent 14 miserable years on the eastern seaboard. SO glad to be back in the "West"!

Hi Indigo!

I love it out here. Born and raised in Brooklyn, NY. Met my fiance on a trip who is from here. We did the long distance thing for a few years and finally I said I'm tired of NYC and moved here with her. It's so nice to be in such a friendly town and still close to a city.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

Indigo-Shade

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2014
Colorado, USA
Hi Indigo!

I love it out here. Born and raised in Brooklyn, NY. Met my fiance on a trip who is from here. We did the long distance thing for a few years and finally I said I'm tired of NYC and moved here with her. It's so nice to be in such a friendly town and still close to a city.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

Oh, so this is for sure a different part of the country for you. And most surely, different from NY. Winter isn't so awful (as you have seen), and its not really humid here either. Alas, we get wildfires, which cause all sorts of problems. LOL. It's blue sky, sunny and 60 in Thornton today. I got home office and bedroom rooms open, with a nice breeze going between. Now if only I the trees outside the windows had green leaves. Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread