Hi from Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

samol

Mar 3, 2013
Germany
Hello

I've heard a lot about the ECF and I've now registered.

I am Frank from Offenburg in Germany. I´m 29 years old and i´m vaping since Christmas 2011.
My favorite mod is the V-mod XL.
Right now I'm waiting for a Reo Grand.

On a good together.

I hope you can understand me all. My English is not so good and partially stolen from google translator.

LG Frank

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
Your English is good enough to understand. Good for you on quitting cigarettes! Welcome to the forum!

Hello

I've heard a lot about the ECF and I've now registered.

I am Frank from Offenburg in Germany. I´m 29 years old and i´m vaping since Christmas 2011.
My favorite Mod is the V-Mod XL.
Right now I'm waiting for a Reo Grand.

On a good together.

I hope you can understand me all. My English is not so good and partially stolen from google translator.

LG Frank

Kopfstimmen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
How did you get this to move to the "Schwabeländle"

Just ended up getting a pretty cool job here, Frank. Strange - I was living in another area of Germany, and my girl was from here, but lived in the the same area. She moved to Switzerland for a job, and I got mine and moved here, then she ended up coming back. The world works in strange ways. Guess it was just meant to be. :)

imsewsure

ECF Veteran
May 13, 2009
Stuttgart, Germany
Hey Frank, welcome! I'm not from Germany, but I live here (Stuttgart area). Your English is fine. Congratulations on choosing a better lifestyle!

We will be moving from the US to Stuttgart next month and I've been curious if there are stores in that area or do you mostly have to buy your supplies online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread