Hi from new member

Status
Not open for further replies.

NavyNut

Sep 22, 2013
l'ange-gardien, qc
Just want to say hi to all. I live in Canada so I'm looking into some online retailers or some kind of list would be nice. Also looking into maybe making my own juice. I've been vaping for two months, hate the taste of cigarette now, I highly doubt I will go back to that.

I currently have a ego-c twist 1300mah with stardust v2 but moving to a kanger protank 2 this week. I'm interested into buying another 1300mah battery for my wife as well but not sure which one is good or not or better deals.

Thanks all.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Welcome to the forum, NavyNut.

Once you've gotten 5 posts under your belt you'll be able to post in the Canada Forum for regional vendors. Canada is sort of in a strange place as far as restrictions, but I've read those aren't always enforced.

Stick around and absorb all the info. There's a lot to learn but you'll catch on quick.

Baditude/Navy Nut your posts has opened my Eyes. Alot has changed since 2009 last time I have vaped, back than I was using the first E Cig to come from Blu and was not impressed.

But now, I am excited. I have the Phantom HD in the mail and on its way, and looking for Cdn Suppliers too/american suppliers. Once I hit the 5 post benchmark I will transistion to the Cdn Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread