Hi from Planet Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Thank you @Daniel Forsyth for the welcoming message. I am reading through threads after threads. I guess most of my questions has already been answered here.
Probably, but there is no stupid question, and tech changes so rapidly too. The ECF library is a great place to start.
The ECF Library

Sent from my XT1765 using Tapatalk

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello
Glad to find such forum. Will stay for long as I recently stop smoking those nasties. Hope to quite 100% one day.
Welcome and glad you joined.
I am reading through threads after threads. I guess most of my questions has already been answered here.
For general subjects, might want to try the search function in upper right hand corner of this post. You can sort through date to receive the most up to date information. Google and You Tube are also great informational sources.

JohhnyStraw

Jun 28, 2019
Welcome and glad you joined.

For general subjects, might want to try the search function in upper right hand corner of this post. You can sort through date to receive the most up to date information. Google and You Tube are also great informational sources.

Thank you @BrotherBob Been using the search function so much lately. Got most of my answers. I like browsing around seeing what others are talking about. Hope I can be a future contributor. Thank you

JohhnyStraw

Jun 28, 2019
Hello and welcome
What are you currently using to help you quit smoking?

Currently im on Minifit by Justfog. It was a laughing stalk to others but I feel it serve its purpose right. I like it how small and light it is and it even last the whole day. 1ml for 1 day is a bargain.

JohhnyStraw

Jun 28, 2019
Welcome to the friendly bunch :)

Don't be frightened to ask any question you need the answer to.

I think I was reading one of your post got me exited to try new things. Sorry couldn't remember which post of it but you have hell of a fight trying to make a point and loving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread