Hi from Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

deannaAlex

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
So.Texas
Wanted to drop in and say hello. Since I started vaping in May 2010, I wanted to find a site where I could get all of the info and meet like-minded people on the same healthy path. Today I have found it. I have spoken to so many wonderful people here ( including a very nice gentleman named MUTT) and I look forward to meeting many more. Deciding to quit cigarettes was an easy choice to make. In Feb 2009, I lost my partner to smoking related disease. I do not want to be next, so here I am, on my journey.
Thank You for the join-in.
I love vaping!

Thanks
Alex

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
welcome Lexi, not sure i'm as like minded as i started in self-defense against the price and i like the fact that i now have a new toy i can have fun finding new ways to try not to break it while having even more control over my nicotine levels. the health thing i wasn't so worried about but we'll leave that as "that's just me"

if it helps just consider me the resident nutjob - but i'm a friendly resident nutjob...lol

anywho, welcome and i hope you'll enjoy it here as much as i've come to as these are outstanding people the likes i'm not used to seeing much of in the world these days :)

deannaAlex

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
So.Texas
welcome Lexi, not sure i'm as like minded as i started in self-defense against the price and i like the fact that i now have a new toy i can have fun finding new ways to try not to break it while having even more control over my nicotine levels. the health thing i wasn't so worried about but we'll leave that as "that's just me"

if it helps just consider me the resident nutjob - but i'm a friendly resident nutjob...lol

anywho, welcome and i hope you'll enjoy it here as much as i've come to as these are outstanding people the likes i'm not used to seeing much of in the world these days :)

I like THIS one already! LOL:D

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
I am really glad to be here and thank you so much for the kind words.
It has been a struggle but, we all get through it.
Looking forward to a change.
Hope you all don't mind if I look around, in Texas, we're curious by nature. :)

Thanks
Alex:)
of course Texans are curious by nature, i drove almost down to houston from OK when i lived there. and it was so flat i found myself LOOKING for something to look AT...loli could only imagine what long term exposure would be like...lol ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread