Hi From Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobm1

Jan 13, 2015
Pattaya Thailand
Hello and welcome to the forum Bob. Glad to have you here!:)

What are you using to vape with? Are there many vapers in Thailand?
I first started with the EGO CE4 that I bought from a street vendor, I don't know if you've ever been to Thailand but street vendors roam around selling just about anything to Tourist sitting at resturants bars ect, I had been thinking of trying vaping for some time so when this guy showed me the CE4 I got it, after a couple of days I was still getting cravings for cigs with my morning coffee, I found the Thailand Vapors forum and there are a few vendors selling vapor gear and juices and was recomended the Nautilus Mini with Eleaf Istick, what a difference!! Now I am completly off cigs and don't get cravings. My impresion from the Forum is that there are a lot of Vapers both Thai and expats in Thailand but it is against the law to import or sell vaping supplies, I don't know how these vendors are getting the stuff in but in Thailand anything is possible. There are a couple of walk in shops in Bangkok.

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
dragon welcome2.jpg
Hello Bob! Welcome to ECF!

Gald to see that you were able to get something that helped you get off the cigarettes! Yes, the iStick and Mini are a great combination. Hope you are enjoying yours.

Happy Vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread