HI from Ustaadvapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ustaadvapes

Nov 24, 2018
Hi All,

Just joined this forum and I am completely new to forums.

Someone has recommended me to come on here as this is the best place for all information on vape gear and everything related to it....

Anyways, something about myself;
I started vaping in 2017 and luckily picked up the pace and here I am doing reviews on vape gear and accessories on Youtube. My channel is as linked below, please do throw in a subscribe as a helping hand.

Alan Mathew

Basically from India and born and brought in the Kingdom of Bahrain, a small and beautiful country in the middle east.

Started doing Instagram reviews (Alan Mathew bu Micah (@ustaadvapes) • Instagram photos and videos) for some good friends and colleagues and later on the retail shops here asked me to go on YouTube and here I present myself with reviews.

Its very hard to be frank as buying all the vape gear for my reviews is being very pushy on financial side of things, but same time very happy and with pride I declare that 32 of my close friends (till date) have quit the stinkies and out of which 2 of them quit vaping (juices with nic). Hoping to continue doing what i do and being a part to help others in the process.

So in a nutshell, happy to be here among you all and expecting your support and helping hands.

In case, anyone interested to contact me, I am mentioning my personal details down below:
Alan Mathew
ustaadalan20@gmail.com

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
ECF is a good place to gain followers if what you have to say is exciting and interesting. But yes, forums... .You will have to meet some people. There are suppliers here and they do at times want reviewers, so I'd say it may be worth the effort, and I do mean effort.

I am not a great reviewer but I've been asked to several times just because I am active on here, honestly. I don't because I'm busy and I don't feel it's really my strength, although I try to review vape wins when I can.

You can also enter contests to win vape gear to review, if you so desire. So, it may be a bit more effort but worth your time.

Also, kudos on spreading the vaping word and whatnot but seriously forums aren't exactly platforms for advertising. Most of the better known reviewers on here do some work so that people actually know who they are, etc. So don't take it as a bad thing... Would be my advice.

Anna

ustaadvapes

Nov 24, 2018
Buying your own gear to review?

Thatz pretty cool.

What we could use is folks after say a week, a month... 60 days or 90 days of use to tell us how well it does after day #1. The typical reviewer tells the story shortly after removing it from the fancy packaging.

i used it for almost over a month on rotation basis as it was a tough call between the rage.

Yeah unforunately have to buy vape gear for my reveiws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread