Hi guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gglong

Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Malaysia
hi guys, joined ECF for awhile and i did not know why i could not post any reply or comment, and now i know why.
provari.jpg
this is my current setup, provari mini+ZAP. vape on! :)

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Thanks buzzz! i see u have the ikarus, good to get 1?

I really like it. Its currently filled with Twisted Java from Halo its been a great little mod todate the only mini Ive really enjoyed. The carbon fiber is pretty cool looking also a nice change from SS Its the only hybrid because of its size I can put in my shirt pocket and carry around with me.

gglong

Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Malaysia
I really like it. Its currently filled with Twisted Java from Halo its been a great little mod todate the only mini Ive really enjoyed. The carbon fiber is pretty cool looking also a nice change from SS Its the only hybrid because of its size I can put in my shirt pocket and carry around with me.

thanks buzz, good to know that coz im going to get 1 soon with an extra SS tube.

gglong

Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Malaysia
Welcome!

Very jealous of the provari. It is something I will probably never own though, unless I come across somebody unloading theirs for cheap.

You never see somebody trying to sell their ProVari though, and that says a lot about the quality of the product.

yea ive tried different mods and attys, still provari+zap is still my favorite atm, they never fail me. trust me, get 1 if u can :)

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
thanks buzz, good to know that coz im going to get 1 soon with an extra SS tube.

Im tempted but Ive been told drop mods will be coming out with a carbon fiber 18500 tube. Im waiting for that
another thing I like about it is the fill hole is larger than most you can use a dropper to fill it no need to get out a syringe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread