Hi! I am Chris. I have been vaping for 7 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 Vapes.
1: a Tarot Nano vaporesso 80 watt unit. (Rarely Used as it burns my throat-even at 35 watts)
2: My FAV: 2008 Innokin D50 Disrupter and its interchangeable battery pack. It only has 50 watts, but never burns my throat and was voted best vape of 2007 and 2008. It has the very best inhalation feel and it never burns my throat. I love it. I have one last mod and power cell let at a local vape chain and he is bringing it to me to sell..brand new for $30. No one wants a 50 watt unit.

I think the wattage has gotten out of control. Why would ANYONE need 250watts??? I guess to each his own. Well. hope to hear from you.

Kiyle the Manlet

Feb 12, 2018
Ohio
I have 2 Vapes.
1: a Tarot Nano Vaporesso 80 watt unit. (Rarely Used as it burns my throat-even at 35 watts)
2: My FAV: 2008 Innokin D50 Disrupter and its interchangeable battery pack. It only has 50 watts, but never burns my throat and was voted best vape of 2007 and 2008. It has the very best inhalation feel and it never burns my throat. I love it. I have one last mod and power cell let at a local vape chain and he is bringing it to me to sell..brand new for $30. No one wants a 50 watt unit.

I think the wattage has gotten out of control. Why would ANYONE need 250watts??? I guess to each his own. Well. hope to hear from you.

Actually I can answer this. I like a hot vape. When I'm using my tanks, I'm really limited on wattage, but right now I'm running a pair of fused Claptons at 200w.

More surface area means more cloud and more flavor. More surface area means more wire, which needs more wattage.

It all depends on whether you want a hot, moist vape or a cool, dry vape.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I have 2 Vapes.
1: a Tarot Nano Vaporesso 80 watt unit. (Rarely Used as it burns my throat-even at 35 watts)
Welcome back and glad you re joined.
Just a suggestion, could unscrew your D50 Desrupter tank and attach (assume it uses a standard 510 connector) it to the Vaporesso. You might find a happy spot in watts on it. If feasible, start at 10 watts (or lower where you first see vaper) and work up until it "has the very best inhalation feel" and equal to the D50 mod.

Reactions: stols001

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Hello and welcome to ECF. I don’t need or use high wattage but prefer the size and battery life from my dual 18650 devices. I only vape 23-45w depending on atty.
I vape around 20-25 watts on a .5 coil and get a really good vape. If I accidentally up the wattage it is awful. I always wonder how folks can vape at such a high wattage.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I vape around 20-25 watts on a .5 coil and get a really good vape. If I accidentally up the wattage it is awful. I always wonder how folks can vape at such a high wattage.
High wattage is pretty tasty on a rda with a good coil. For myself I simply prefer a cooler vape and don't like playing with tc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread