Hi I'm new.... found this cringeworthy on youtube...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badphish

Jun 25, 2014
Toronto
Hi, I'm Jon.... Long time troll... first time post.

About me? I live in the Toronto area.....

I have these 4 things... In order of importance.... IPV2S; Plume Veil Clone, Wife, Daughter

Making the usual rounds in the "hello" section to get through to the rest of the forum.

I found this on youtube somehow and it erked me. If you get the chance, encourage this young lad to take the advise I left him in the comments section.

youtube "Me using my new e cig". He seems to be ready-made cannon-fodder for the anti-vape community. (Thats right... three hyphens..)

Nice to meet everyone...
ps, I like to use ellipses....

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Hi, I'm Jon.... Long time troll... first time post.

About me? I live in the Toronto area.....

I have these 4 things... In order of importance.... IPV2S; Plume Veil Clone, Wife, Daughter

Making the usual rounds in the "hello" section to get through to the rest of the forum.

I found this on youtube somehow and it erked me. If you get the chance, encourage this young lad to take the advise I left him in the comments section.

youtube "Me using my new e cig". He seems to be ready-made cannon-fodder for the anti-vape community. (Thats right... three hyphens..)

Nice to meet everyone...
ps, I like to use ellipses....

Nice to meetcha, Badphish - welcome to ECF! I'm guessing there's no link because the forum wouldn't let you post it, since you're new -- but was it an english guy sub-ohming so extremely that he had to use a dirty towel to hold his mod? Or some new fool? :D

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
With this antiquated computer, I have a hard enough time watching really excellent videos that I might actually learn something from; not gonna waste my time on idiots. :D

But, hopefully with this year's tax refund, I can fix the antiquated-computer problem. One of those Lenovo Yogas looks good. And maybe then I'll have enough vid-ram to watch videos without closing down every other last thing running. :facepalm:

You got here in June, Badphish? Just about the time my appendix decided it had had enough of me. :D

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread