Hi I'm new to this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kandigirl

Dec 12, 2016
From the sound of it definitely TOO MUCH, WAY TOO MUCH. I cannot believe you are still alive after so much!!

Obviously just kidding since i do not know. :D Welcome ( i never introduced myself or re introduced after forgetting my old user name and email address i used to have muwahahaha)
lol.....
are you American as I've been advised that they really don't take the piss....however if you are you're doing a really good job at it lol! ;-)

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
Thanks for the responses :)

I'm using a 6mg bottle (30mls) over about 8 days....I'm worried I'm using it too much. I used to smoke about 10 a day. x
That's only about 3.75 mls of juice with 6mgs of nic a day..that's not excessive at all, no worries.. :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reactions: djsvapour

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
lol.....
are you American as I've been advised that they really don't take the piss....however if you are you're doing a really good job at it lol! ;-)
Um i am american, just got up to piss if you must know, sheesh so personal i hardly know you.

Seriously though i really didnt understand that lol

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
thanks :) that's made me feel a whole lot better :) So where are you from? America? will I be able to get hold of vaping liquids when I cross the pond lol? x
your welcome :)
I'm I'm Southern CA.. (USA)
Have no idea about getting juice to the UK from here..maybe you can google it..

Kandigirl

Dec 12, 2016
Um i am american, just got up to piss if you must know, sheesh so personal i hardly know you.

Seriously though i really didnt understand that lol

Google the word 'sarcasm' apparently people in America don't understand it (neither does my fiance who's sat right next to me) but I don't mean to be nasty xx

Reactions: smacksy

Kandigirl

Dec 12, 2016
Hi, welcome. My head hurts. Canadian here, trying to translate UK to USA english.

If I remember right, Take the piss means take a joke.
Although, I am still trying to find out what a "right cheeky git" is.

lol :) I cheeky git is a cheeky monkey :)

although I doubt that will make anything clearer lol ;-)

Reactions: zoiDman

GBalkam

Apr 29, 2016
thanks for the reply but what I'm asking is that I'm moving to alexandria north Virginia in about 2 months so will let I still be able to get it? xx
yeah, they actually sell juice in the US. Even by mail!!! Mind you, I can't order it in yet, being in canada, but in a few months, I should be able to. *neener neener neeeeeenerrr on the yanks.. *

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
thanks for the reply but what I'm asking is that I'm moving to alexandria north Virginia in about 2 months so will let I still be able to get it? xx
Lol
Far as I know vaping is alive and well in Virginia, I'm sure you'll be able to get all the supplies you need to keep vaping, including ejuice..Drove a 18 wheeler thru that part of Virginia in 2001..noticed a lot of military stationed there.. anyway, nice to have met you and good luck on your move.. [emoji4]

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
Google the word 'sarcasm' apparently people in America don't understand it (neither does my fiance who's sat right next to me) but I don't mean to be nasty xx
Sorry the sarcasm got lost in translation which is why i decided to be funny, then ask what it was you meant to say :D No worries i am not that serious of a person, gotta keep life fun right.

Kandigirl

Dec 12, 2016
Lol
Far as I know vaping is alive and well in Virginia, I'm sure you'll be able to get all the supplies you need to keep vaping, including ejuice..Drove a 18 wheeler thru that part of Virginia in 2001..noticed a lot of military stationed there.. anyway, nice to have met you and good luck on your move.. [emoji4]

well my fiance is military so that would make sense :) thanks:)

Reactions: smacksy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread