Hi! "kinda" new here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaletonaDave3

Moved On
Apr 10, 2016
Hello everyone. :)

Just wanted to say hi again. I was a member here a couple years ago or so(didn't post much). Couldn't seem to log-in with old name, so I just signed up again.

I went back to smoking for a while. :(
But now I'm back to vaping. My very first experience was an awful cigalike. Yuck. A week later, ordered a couple Joyetech Ego's (right before the "5-click" was standard). It used carto's. That was a little better, but not much. Started smoking again for about 6 months. Then one day went into a new local vape shop, and picked up a clearomizer tank. Liked it MUCH better than carto's, but ultimately it still wasn't enough to keep me off smoking. FF to now, I just picked up an Eleaf iJust 2 kit last week in another local shop. OMG, I wish I had this when I first started! I'm LOVING it with a .5 ohm coil.

After looking around online, I'll never buy anything but juice from a local shop again. :O
I found the iJust 2 for half the price I paid, and 5 packs of coils for just over the price of ONE at my local place.

Once again, hello to all. I'm glad this site is here. :)

Last edited:

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Hello everyone. :)

Just wanted to say hi again. I was a member here a couple years ago or so(didn't post much). Couldn't seem to log-in with old name, so I just signed up again.

I went back to smoking for a while. :(
But now I'm back to vaping. My very first experience was an awful cigalike. Yuck. A week later, ordered a couple Joyetech Ego's (right before the "5-click" was standard). It used carto's. That was a little better, but not much. Started smoking again for about 6 months.
:)

Hey DaletonaDave,
Next time you fail, make sure it's the vapour you fail to give up and not the cigarettes.

Rookie mistake. I know vaping is very similar to smoking, but it aint that similar. :thumbs::lol::)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread