Hi New from Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

r2ricks

Oct 17, 2011
Ohio
Hi . I am Rick from Akron Ohio . I am very new to vaping Have only been at about a month . I haven't had a cig in two weeks and am having a ton of fun to boot . lol I dont know if I can post a pic of my 650 ego mod but I will try. It is just a cosmetic mod , nothing special . Picture.jpg

MTV

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Missouri
Hi . I am Rick from Akron Ohio . I am very new to vaping Have only been at about a month . I haven't had a cig in two weeks and am having a ton of fun to boot . lol I dont know if I can post a pic of my 650 ego mod but I will try. It is just a cosmetic mod , nothing special . View attachment 57839

Welcome sir...glad to have ya:)

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
Howdy neighbor and welcome to ECF. I'm really close by, just over in Kent. Be sure to check out VaporBomb.com and Altsmoke.com. They're both somewhat local, Altsmoke has a storefront in New Philadelphia, and VaporBomb is in Barberton. Both are worth visiting when you're in the area. Their addresses and phone #'s are posted on their websites.

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
Hey Rick. Welcome. Pretty equipment. Did you do that or buy it that way? Looks like an expensive pen. Agree on the fun of vaping. It's a hoot learning all this new stuff and trying juices and supplies. Bank account advisory: Beware of the classified section on ECF. There's too much fun to be had in that thread. Glad you're here.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Hi . I am Rick from Akron Ohio . I am very new to vaping Have only been at about a month . I haven't had a cig in two weeks and am having a ton of fun to boot . lol I dont know if I can post a pic of my 650 ego mod but I will try. It is just a cosmetic mod , nothing special . View attachment 57839

Welcome to the forum, great place for a wealth of info

r2ricks

Oct 17, 2011
Ohio
Thank you all for the nice comments and warm welcomes. In answer to some of your questions . I have been vaping about a month now and have been 2 weeks without a cig . Yes I did make that mod my self . I dont know witch is going to be more fun Vaping or moding . LOL . A special shout out to all Ohio people . We need to get a meet together. Again thank you so much .

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread