Hi . New here

Status
Not open for further replies.
errrrrrr....football? Isn't that the strange custom of 22 men chasing one ball, whilst thousands look on cheering? I never really got the point of that! (antithetical enough for you? :D )
jay :)

An Englishman without a football allegiance? I refuse to believe it! Well, if you happen to be in the south, and not a heathen Portsmouth supporter, feel free to lend any positive thoughts to the absolutely ridiculous year the Southampton squad is enduring. It's making me almost painfully happy to watch this ridiculousness.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf Jay2. So glad you are here. It really doesn't take to much effort to get five posts. You turn around and you will find that you have 100. That is because this is a wonderful place to be. Look forward to reading more about you. Have fun and happy vaping.

Jay2

Nov 24, 2014
England
Again, thanks for all the nice "Welcome" messages, guys :)

An Englishman without a football allegiance? I refuse to believe it! Well, if you happen to be in the south, and not a heathen Portsmouth supporter, feel free to lend any positive thoughts to the absolutely ridiculous year the Southampton squad is enduring. It's making me almost painfully happy to watch this ridiculousness.
[my emphasis]

Ah, assumptions, assumptions *chuckle*
I'm actually female, but I don't like girlie names.
I do like catching people out making assumptions, though:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread