Hi out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Hi and Welcome- Congrats on being cigarette free! I have tried everything to get my hubby on board with vaping!
He vapes at work but smokes at home in the garage- not worth the battle, I am hoping some day he will fully quit cigarettes- its up to him as I have tried everything with him- at least he has cut way back on cigarettes!
I quit by vaping over 2 years ago after a 30+ year cigarette addiction!

Reactions: Eskie

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi everyone, new to the forums, currently 2 years cigarette free thanks to finding the proper vape shop to help me and my husband quit. Looking to enjoy conversations about the vaping community and further educate myself in many different areas! :)
Welcome and glad you joined. Vape shops are great learning centers if you can find someone knowledgeable, as to DIY'g not so much.
Might like to read:
All About Sub-Ohm Vaping - The Perks and the Problems
What is Sub Ohm Vaping? Our Sub Ohm Vaping Guide & Tips
Battery safety
Care and Use of 510, eGo and Variable Voltage Batteries
ECF Sub-Ohm Advisory

hai2u

Feb 20, 2017
Didn't expect such a warm welcome, but thanks! I appreciate the links and will check them out, I still consider myself an noob, where as my husband has already got into custom mods, rda's rta's , diy liquids, and even branching out as his diy liquids have became pretty catchy to friends LOL, I still have my 1st mod/tank and I love it , which is what i am told is a simple super mini tesla two sub mod setup.

hai2u

Feb 20, 2017
Hi and Welcome- Congrats on being cigarette free! I have tried everything to get my hubby on board with vaping!
He vapes at work but smokes at home in the garage- not worth the battle, I am hoping some day he will fully quit cigarettes- its up to him as I have tried everything with him- at least he has cut way back on cigarettes!
I quit by vaping over 2 years ago after a 30+ year cigarette addiction!
My husband and I actually stumbled on some spare money after the day before counting change to get a pack of smokes, to split..and found a vape shop..haven't looked back since...so much more enjoyable, I love the variety of flavors, and was familiar with pg/vg already, so I did abit of research and we smoked our last cigarette and on to clouds it was! I never thought in my 20+ years of smoking I'd gag smelling smoke, but I do...amazing ;)

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
I do gag when I smell cigarette smoke too- Cigarettes had to become my enemy and I had to learn to hate them and everything about them for me to quit- false friends! I can smell them on people too- and I am so glad I don't stink like that any more!
Instead of buying a pack of cigs I bought the Mistic Bridge kit, some carts and eliquid- just on a lark- that worked for me! Now I have so many Mods and Tanks, coils and eliquids, that even if the FDA takes it all away- I should be set for many years! I mainly buy online- many great sales and prices! The FDA regs have really put me into a buying frenzy- no way do I want to ever go back to cigarettes!
Congrats to you and glad that you joined the forum!

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread