• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hi SG VAPERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

datoil

Verified Member
Sep 20, 2015
Hi there, im here new and been toxic clouding for almost half of my life. I try various way to call it quits but this dangerous habit of mine keep coming back. No one approve it even my loves one. Been talking to my spouse about this and this is the only substitute she approve off, for once we agreed on something but nothing comes easy. Hope to make new pals. Hope we will somehow be ridden with this habit of ours.

javafreak

Aug 13, 2015
Earth
Hi there, im here new and been toxic clouding for almost half of my life. I try various way to call it quits but this dangerous habit of mine keep coming back. No one approve it even my loves one. Been talking to my spouse about this and this is the only substitute she approve off, for once we agreed on something but nothing comes easy. Hope to make new pals. Hope we will somehow be ridden with this habit of ours.

Welcome to the community! Good luck quitting smoking and hope you find your way around here. Lots to learn from all the seniors here.

Be sure to read the rules!

Jojo1991

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Ice Castle!
welcome. you have done yourself good for being interested in this... we can't help you to find how to get your items, other then that feel free to ask...
switching is easy... especially if you know more about vaping and know that it can actually gives good flavour...
i tried those e cigg long ago and didn't like it but now, vaping is very different and i switch over to it easily...
of course the starting part still need a little of adjustment to both you habit and body itself...

i still have one pack unopen and half a pack in my room. I took it pretty easily, didn't forces myself to change over much... of course i keep a conscious notice that telling myself that i should vape if i have the need to smoke instead of ciggs...

somedays i feel like smoking a cigg very strongly then i will smoke... and it is because of that, i realised i dont need ciggs and would rather vape... cloud not even finish the stick... the taste was disgusting... and after a few rounds of the strong urge to smoke, and then lit up a stick and throwing it away halfway, the habit was gone... everytime i have some hint of the urge to smoke, the memories of how bad it taste kinda embedded in my mind now... and i naturally stop craving for ciggs...

good luck to you, and all the best to your healthier lifestyle to your body and wallet. okay wallet is subjective once you turn it into a hobby LOL

vape safe!

datoil

Verified Member
Sep 20, 2015
Warm Hello @Jojo1991 @chia

I hope to go though your path of enlightenment one day. Smoking has been a big part of my life, tried various ways of stopping, cold turkey, n-patch,chewing gum you name it.
My habit is to before going out smoke a stick, reach destination a stick and so on you get my drift. I found this vaper by mainstream media from our local paper and thought about why not give this a try out.
Guess this current path of mine bring back memories for you guys ha haha.

Reactions: Godgivemevape

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
I was a pretty heavy smoker myself.. Came across e-cig by chance actually, was window shopping at a mall up north and walk by a kiosk.. Out of curiousity talk to the sales guy , and well boy am I glad I did :)
Found the transition real easy and I still have my half opened smokes on my shelf, 1 year old already..
Anyway good luck quitting analogs :)

datoil

Verified Member
Sep 20, 2015
@mancis
Yes i agree, current situation is not idle to be vapeing outdoor. I myself hear stories of unfortunate event. Well is just stories tho. There one time where im eating at some restaurant outdoor here and there this rascal open publicly vaping near to another family. I found it very disrespectful. This kind of action just make this situation more worst.

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
Welcome to the community. :) glad you read the rules. A number of new members don't. if you need any help, we're more than happy to help. Just nothing to do with where to get stuff. thats extremely sensitive here. :) be safe.

Syn007

Ashes to Ashless
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
GreenEarth
... I found this vaper by mainstream media from our local paper and thought about why not give this a try out.

Ironic. Instead of giving warning which the paper has intended, it actually encourages you. You've made the right choice anyway, congrats.

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
@mancis
Yes i agree, current situation is not idle to be vapeing outdoor. I myself hear stories of unfortunate event. Well is just stories tho. There one time where im eating at some restaurant outdoor here and there this rascal open publicly vaping near to another family. I found it very disrespectful. This kind of action just make this situation more worst.

Agreeing with the disrespectful.

I always vape where smokers are but stand 5m away to prevent myself from their smoke.
I vape around my smokers friends is ok. But I always stand where the fresh wind blow and I also won't blow my vape on others faces also.

Vaping in car is still better. But I will definitely open my roof to prevent the stick on vapor to my interior.

Reactions: SSBR

yuanzhi

Feb 21, 2012

Welcome Datoil, Hope you managed to get your stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread