• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hi, Spokane! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted on a thread somewhere here, but wanted to say Hey!! I've been smoking for over 35 years, and am impatiently awaiting my Joye eGo to arrive in the mail! (I ordered it from Cignot yesterday). :headbang:

Very cool there's so many vapor folks in Spokane, as well as emergency e-cig stores if we run out, and then there's The Vapor Lounge. Awesome! http://vaporlounge.com/the-lounge

Looking forward to getting to know you all, and hopefully meeting up at The Vapor Lounge one day! :toast:

stephenr12

Sep 6, 2010
Spokane WA
Hello MtnLioness. Its good to see another Spokane vaper on here. Ive had my Ego for three weeks now and love it. How do you like yours? I ordered mine from safe te cigarette. It came in 4 business days. I was most impressed. Are there any good vape stores out in the valley? Im heading out that way next week. Just wondering if there are any worth visiting.

mi528hz

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Reno
Hello MtnLioness. Its good to see another Spokane vaper on here. Ive had my Ego for three weeks now and love it. How do you like yours? I ordered mine from safe te cigarette. It came in 4 business days. I was most impressed. Are there any good vape stores out in the valley? Im heading out that way next week. Just wondering if there are any worth visiting.

I am from North Idaho and, while I was searching for a good supplier, I noticed there was a supplier based out of North Idaho. This is just up the road from Spokane. I can not remember who it was but, a google search should do it. It is nice to have a supplier close by. In Reno I found one, mypvshop. I place my order online and, chose pay by check. Then I drive down there and pick it up, no shipping charges!

Hey! Sorry, just saw these responses.

LOVE my Joye eGo!! The only e-cig supplier that's worthy of a visit is The Vapor Lounge downtown across from the mall in The Cresent building. Tell 'em Terri Parbs sent ya. AMAZING customer service par excellence! Went to the one at Argonne and Mission (called eciggy or something). What a joke!!

Haven't heard of a supplier in north Idaho.

Klute

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Colorado Springs
Enjoy! Tell them Terri said hi! (Terri Parbs, if you can remember). They know me pretty well down there. :)

MtnLioness.... Thanks for Posting about the Vapor Lounge. I stopped by and it was great. I had your name with me and told them you said hello. They knew you very well and bragged about you.... I posted my visit in the reviews area. You have to Luv Technology......

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...r-lounge-spokane-wa-my-first-vapor-store.html

Have a great one...

Placebo Effect

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2008
If anyone is available this Tuesday night (February 22), the Spokane Valley City Council is holding a meeting about an ordinance banning the sale of e-cigarettes to minors. There is no indication that they plan to pass any other type of ban, but I'm sure their discussion will be filled with talks about carcinogens and antifreeze. It would be great if an informed voice could show up to advocate for passing the ban on sales to minors, but also noting how helpful the device has been, and explaining the true facts behind the e-cigarette.

Family calendar - Spokesman.com - Feb. 19, 2011

Spokane Valley City Council meeting - Tentative agenda items include a proposed ordinance on e-cigarettes and reports on code changes for adult retail businesses and chickens in residential areas; 6 p.m. Spokane Valley City Hall, 11707 E. Sprague.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread