The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hi, Spokane! :-)

Discussion in 'Vapeheads of Eastern Washington' started by MtnLioness, Sep 14, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MtnLioness

MtnLioness Senior Member ECF Veteran

I posted on a thread somewhere here, but wanted to say Hey!! I've been smoking for over 35 years, and am impatiently awaiting my Joye eGo to arrive in the mail! (I ordered it from Cignot yesterday). :headbang:

Very cool there's so many vapor folks in Spokane, as well as emergency e-cig stores if we run out, and then there's The Vapor Lounge. Awesome! http://vaporlounge.com/the-lounge

Looking forward to getting to know you all, and hopefully meeting up at The Vapor Lounge one day! :toast:

2. stephenr12

stephenr12 Full Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Spokane WA
    Hello MtnLioness. Its good to see another Spokane vaper on here. Ive had my Ego for three weeks now and love it. How do you like yours? I ordered mine from safe te cigarette. It came in 4 business days. I was most impressed. Are there any good vape stores out in the valley? Im heading out that way next week. Just wondering if there are any worth visiting.

3. mi528hz

mi528hz Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2010
    Reno
    I am from North Idaho and, while I was searching for a good supplier, I noticed there was a supplier based out of North Idaho. This is just up the road from Spokane. I can not remember who it was but, a google search should do it. It is nice to have a supplier close by. In Reno I found one, mypvshop. I place my order online and, chose pay by check. Then I drive down there and pick it up, no shipping charges!

4. MtnLioness

Hey! Sorry, just saw these responses.

LOVE my Joye eGo!! The only e-cig supplier that's worthy of a visit is The Vapor Lounge downtown across from the mall in The Cresent building. Tell 'em Terri Parbs sent ya. AMAZING customer service par excellence! Went to the one at Argonne and Mission (called eciggy or something). What a joke!!

Haven't heard of a supplier in north Idaho.

5. Monda

Monda Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Washington State
    Hi, I am in the Spokane area. I started with a ecig kit from a local retailer Smart Smoke. I have sense branched out to a Joye 510 from Cignot. Hello fellow Pacific North-westerners!

6. Klute

Klute Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2010
    Colorado Springs
    Heading to Spokane in the AM. Looking forward to stopping by the VaporLounge during my trip....

7. MtnLioness

Enjoy! Tell them Terri said hi! (Terri Parbs, if you can remember). They know me pretty well down there. :)

8. Klute

Klute Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2010
    Colorado Springs
    MtnLioness.... Thanks for Posting about the Vapor Lounge. I stopped by and it was great. I had your name with me and told them you said hello. They knew you very well and bragged about you.... I posted my visit in the reviews area. You have to Luv Technology......

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reviews-suppliers/143993-visit-vapor-lounge-spokane-wa-my-first-vapor-store.html

Have a great one...

9. Ed W

Ed W Senior Member ECF Veteran

I live in Spokane Valley just gone for the winter in Oregon but will return after winter. Never been to the lounge will have to check it out when I get back.

10. Placebo Effect

Placebo Effect Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2008
    If anyone is available this Tuesday night (February 22), the Spokane Valley City Council is holding a meeting about an ordinance banning the sale of e-cigarettes to minors. There is no indication that they plan to pass any other type of ban, but I'm sure their discussion will be filled with talks about carcinogens and antifreeze. It would be great if an informed voice could show up to advocate for passing the ban on sales to minors, but also noting how helpful the device has been, and explaining the true facts behind the e-cigarette.

Family calendar - Spokesman.com - Feb. 19, 2011

11. MtnLioness

Thanks for the heads up! I'll do my best to be there, and also forwarded this info to Travis, from The Vapor Lounge.

Terri

12. MissKitty47

MissKitty47 Super Member ECF Veteran

Wow, Thanks MtnLioness! I'm from the Tri and didn't know Spokane had a lounge! Hey, is there any way I can help with the ban in Spokane? Write any letters and such? Have tons of time on my hands...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.