Hi their

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Upland, California, United States
Hi guys, im G from Malaysia. I believe a bulk of ECF members are from the US..im still new to vaping, still learning from forum posts and youtube. the super T ela brought me here, and upon reading posts from this forum, i believe it can be my home (if the community accepts me) coz i had a bad experience with my local ecig forum where n00b questions was totally ignored (i posted at the right thread, mind you). anyways looking forward to joining the community.

Hello G! It's always awesome to meet people from different parts of the world! I love to hear that vaping is everywhere! Hopefully, everyone catches on! I love this community and thinks it's the best forum I have EVER seen! I know you will like it! :)

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Upland, California, United States
I have found Peach to be go to flavor. However I don't have any local places around my neck of the woods to sample flavors. It is more of a gamble when I order juice if I'll like it or not.

If you like peach one of the most highly recommended peach flavors is Peaches and Cream from Jameson's. It's a little pricey but it's one of the most amazing peach flavors I've ever tasted! The other stuff from their line is good as well :)

Jameson's Irish Vapor Juice at Elevated Vaping | Elevated Vaping

tfdan123

Oct 17, 2013
USA

DruidPriest

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2013
I have found Peach to be go to flavor. However I don't have any local places around my neck of the woods to sample flavors. It is more of a gamble when I order juice if I'll like it or not.

That sucks.... I have a great lil shop here in York PA... Good people with tons of knowledge

DruidPriest
Vaping on and off for years. Coffin Nail free since 9/30/13

Vapourz_411

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Simi Valley, CA, USA
Hi Dan :)

For me this is my second time going into vaping. The first time I quit analogs using the Blu Cig Kit.

Now it's been a week with my 2nd time quitting and I would have to say the device your smoking with, the tank, and the juice make all the difference. At least it did for me. :)

The first couple days I would use my ecig when I craved a cig FIRST, wait a few minutes(ie. go to the restroom, clean my room, get something to drink, check Facebook, twiddle my thumbs, do a couple cart wheels, run a marathon, LOL just kidding about the last few haha.)

Then after waiting a few minutes, I would smoke half the cigarette, put it out. If it wasn't enough fullfillment, I would go back and use my ecig again, take a few puffs, put it down, and after a few minutes the nicotine craving would go away.

Then after a couple days, I would keep incorporating the ecig, keeping myself busy, video games, work, workout, and every 30minutes of whatever activity I would just puff my ecig a few good times.

After about a week the analog craving calms down A TON, your smell starts coming back, etc, which in my opinion made it easier to stay away.

That was what I did and I'm successfully going strong with no analogs (especially since I've found my favorite juices and have a good device to smoke them out of)- not to mention I still have 3 analogs sitting in my drawer...I just haven't seen a reason to use them. I keep them there almost as a safety blanket at first...and now I look at them every day and smile knowing I'm being healthier, will have better teeth, and always smell amazing! Also, remember- I think a big part of it has to do with guilt... yes, you feel guilty if you smoke an analog, but don't feel guilty- truly think of how far you've come to turn back now. Smell it, think of how nasty it truly smells, how your clothes smell, how your breath smells...realize how much better food taste again, your favorite drink, or dessert.

It's just like working out, keep your goals in sight...if you fall down- DON'T GIVE UP! Keep going with the determination to vape and eventually the analogs will fade into a distant memory. :D

Great job! I have experienced much of the same and it has been over six months now! The desire to smoke is gone :)

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
Can't offer much more advice than what has already been given you, but I too want to say thank you for serving our country. I think once your fellow service men and women see you vaping it will spark a lot of curiosity among them. I worked on Camp LeJeune in North Carolina and when something new was introduced, it caught fire pretty quickly.

Aaron He

Moved On
Apr 28, 2013
China
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread